I stayed at HGVC in South Beach over the New Year's Eve weekend with two friends in a 1 bedroom suite. This was a girls trip, so my friends did have to share the bed and I slept on the pull out couch, but there was enough space in the suite for all of our luggage and shoes, etc. The living room and bedroom were tastefully decorated in a light green/blue and dark brown wood furniture theme, and the entire kitchen was stocked with dishes, silverwear, dish towels, etc., anything you'd need in a kitchen. Even a dishwasher! The only place the suite was lacking was the view, but I understand that it is an old building and there wasn't much space for rooms. Our windows looked out into the other building next to us. It was ok though because there were two decks with comfy chairs and a hot tub to retreat to. There was also a small gym with a yoga area, elipitical machine, tvs, even disposable ear plugs for you to watch tv or listen to music.
Alex who helped with luggage and suggestions of places to go, was SO helpful. The front desk staff was wonderful also with recommendations, and told us about Lincoln shopping area which we would have not known about otherwise. The location can't be beat - right at the end of Ocean Drive and in the middle of the Art Deco area of South Beach.
I would go back in a heartbeat to this location, probably with family next time!
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club At South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club At South Beach Hotel
- Hilton Hotel Miami Beach
- Hilton Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Miami Beach
- Hilton Vacations Club Miami
- Miami Beach Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites at South Beach enjoys a premier address on Ocean Drive in the heart of the world-renowned Art Deco District of Miami Beach. Known for its local hotspots and activities, your anticipated South Beach experience will be full of sun-soaked beaches, trendy boutiques, and pulsating nightlife, and all just steps from your private front porch. Cross Ocean Drive and you'll find yourself on white sand beaches fringed by tropical palm trees and highlighted by the mesmerizing blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean. The one and two-bedroom suites at the hotel reflect the historical elegance and timeless appeal of this classic motif which makes South Beach one of the most unique of all destinations. Each suite is tastefully inspired by the colors and designs of the Art Deco era and features a well-equipped kitchen with a stove top, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, and all utensils. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Hilton Grand Vacations Club at South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.