We spent our spring break here and had a great time. The location is hard to beat. The property is at the north end of the Art Deco district so you are out of (but can easily reach) the more party focused scene.You are an easy walk to the shopping and dining at Lincoln Road or farther down in South Beach for a more local flavor. We liked The Front Porch, the little gelato spot on Espanola Way, and Puerto Sagua.
The rooms are nicely decorated and clean. I would prefer every other day housekeeping though. The staff was very helpful and friendly, especially with kids. We really enjoyed the hot tubs in the evening and hanging out on the couches on the porch. It is such a great walking town and we spent so much time swimming and boarding, I did not use the small fitness center.
The beach is superb. There is a nice playground a block south as well. My son wanted his picture taken at each of the different lifeguard stands and met quite a few nice kids to play with.
We hopped on a double decker bus tour one day and I would not recommend it. We had a blast on the Pirate Duck though.
You do not need a car if you fly in. We drove down and only used our car the first day to get groceries. Miami Beach gets better every time I visit. Loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites at South Beach enjoys a premier address on Ocean Drive in the heart of the world-renowned Art Deco District of Miami Beach. Known for its local hotspots and activities, your anticipated South Beach experience will be full of sun-soaked beaches, trendy boutiques, and pulsating nightlife, and all just steps from your private front porch. Cross Ocean Drive and you'll find yourself on white sand beaches fringed by tropical palm trees and highlighted by the mesmerizing blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean. The one and two-bedroom suites at the hotel reflect the historical elegance and timeless appeal of this classic motif which makes South Beach one of the most unique of all destinations. Each suite is tastefully inspired by the colors and designs of the Art Deco era and features a well-equipped kitchen with a stove top, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, and all utensils. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Grand Vacations Club at South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club At South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Hilton Hotel Miami Beach
- Hilton Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Vacations Club Miami
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Miami Beach