Recently we stayed at the HGVC South Beach and enjoyed every minute. First of all, many reviewers acknowledge the wonderful staff. It is all true and we want to especially thank Orlando, Luis and Alex. Our 1 bedroom was great. Yes, it was a little smaller than some standard one bedrooms but this is in a beautiful art deco district. And......who stays in their room, when you are in beautiful South Beach. We found the beds to be very comfortable and the room was in great shape and very clean.
The weekend nights were very different from week nights, in the area. The action is non-stop on the weekend. People of all ages, all night. To go along with that, the restaurants, shops and clubs are open late. A bit quieter during the week.
The Hilton has a lovely terrace on the 4th floor, with comfortable couches, a hot tub, and a beautiful view of the beach. A short walk to the beach through a small park, across the street from the hotel. One thing to think about...the hotel does not have beach chairs/umbrellas. There is a separate, unassociated business which rents them. It is quite expensive, in my opinion. $51 a day for 2 comfortable lounge chairs and umbrella. We love the beach and will work something else out next time and yes there will definitely be a next time!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites at South Beach enjoys a premier address on Ocean Drive in the heart of the world-renowned Art Deco District of Miami Beach. Known for its local hotspots and activities, your anticipated South Beach experience will be full of sun-soaked beaches, trendy boutiques, and pulsating nightlife, and all just steps from your private front porch. Cross Ocean Drive and you'll find yourself on white sand beaches fringed by tropical palm trees and highlighted by the mesmerizing blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean. The one and two-bedroom suites at the hotel reflect the historical elegance and timeless appeal of this classic motif which makes South Beach one of the most unique of all destinations. Each suite is tastefully inspired by the colors and designs of the Art Deco era and features a well-equipped kitchen with a stove top, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, and all utensils. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hilton Hotels, Despegar.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Grand Vacations Club at South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club At South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Hilton Hotel Miami Beach
- Hilton Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Vacations Club Miami
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Miami Beach