“A must go!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Las Olas Cafe

Las Olas Cafe
644 6th St, Miami Beach, FL 33139-8602 (City Center)
305-534-9333
Neighborhood: City Center
New York City, New York
“A must go!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

A small restaurant located at the corner of 6th St & Euclid (1 block past Wash). No Menu offered but food can be ordered from the counter of options behind the glass. With 4 different rices to choose from and a few meats & sides, you will not be disappointed!! We ordered 2 plates to go... 1) White Rice & Black Beans with Grilled Chicken 2) Lechon (Pork) with Rice & Beans and Maduros (Sweet Plantains). Both were full of flavor and absolutely delicious!! Best value around as you are given HUGE servings. 1 plate (about $8) can easily be shared between 2 people. We also ordered a cafe con Leche and Rice Pudding - both excellent! There are a few tables inside & out and a take out window for quick pick-up. I will def be back to this Cuban hot spot in South Beach! Tip: they close at 8p and close early on Sundays (3p)

Miami Beach, Florida
“Best Cafe con leche”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

Cuban coffee at it's best! You can also get some great food there. I love the walk up windows and everyone is so friendly. The only draw back is that they don't have very many seats outside which is where we like to sit. They have seating inside, but it is very close.

Visited May 2013
Springfield, Pennsylvania
“Great food and the cheapest meal in South Beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised with this place, my daughters wanted to try Cuban food so I looked up this place. It is a small restaurant where parking was a little but of a problem but the food you got was well worth the parking headache. They gave you these huge portions for about $8, I also got the pork which was really good. I took three kids with me and we had a lot of leftovers, we actually gave them to three homeless people in Lummus Park. We were able to feed the four of us along with the three homeless people for about $45 with dessert, that is a deal for that area.

Visited April 2014
Vancouver, BC
“Cuban food/coffee rocks!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

If you hit up South Beach you have to check this place out. By 6th and Washington this is as authentic as it gets. Good food, good coffee, and no menus! You get a combo (one meat, 2 sides, and beans) for under $8. Also try their cuban sandwiches, and cuban coffee (iced or con de leche--soo good). It's a tight squeeze in there, but you can do takeout if you want (better eaten there IMO). Really light on the wallet--you will be surprised!

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Food was great!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

I was hanging out in South Beach and my friend wanted to try out this spot and boy am I glad we did. The food looked awesome, there were no menus so we didn't know how or what to order. After looking stupid for a minute or two we were told to just order what we want to eat. I ordered the chicken with rice and black beans and plantains and it was delicious. Oh yeah, I had my first ever Cuban Expresso with no milk and sugar and boy was it strong.

• Visited March 2014