“If u want to be pampered go to ritz carlton south beach” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel packages
Special Offer
Complimentary Breakfast
Ranked #30 of 200 hotels in Miami Beach
“If u want to be pampered go to ritz carlton south beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

We were just passing trought miami beach on or way home from me keys .. celebrating our daughter entering to med school ....love this hotel from the moment we step in , the doorman new our name . Analili at the front desk is amazing we didnot have any plans . She give us a complementary upgrade for a ocean front . Did dinner reservation for us in bistro restaurant at the hotel and sent a bottle of champaine and beside grant us a late check out for us to be able of enjoing the pool and the beach. All that without us saying much .... the pool staff was amazing addresing us always by Sir and Madame..and the beach was even better ..if u want to be pampered go to this hotel they made us feel like royalty .

• Stayed June 2013

1,358 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (225)
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I just came back from my Family Vacation where i Visited Miami South beach. I Think this Hotel has the Best of All. Location , Staff, Service and Buffet Breakfast. The service at the Ritz Carlton could not be better, knowing your name on arrival and while Having Breakfast was very impressive

The location and the beach is amazing, the area around was safe for us to walk in and stores, shops and restaurants.

I personally feel , there could not be a Better Hotel and Location on the South Beach than the Ritz Carlton.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Oranjestad, Aruba
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

I just came back from my Miami South beach getaway .
At the time of making my reservation , Shane (front office ) went above and beyond to accommodate me.
It was my first time traveling by my self and was a bit nervous.
As soon as I got to the hotel all of that went away as I was warmly greeted by Terrance at the door who made me feel welcome right away.
The inside of the hotel/lobby is beautiful.
Check in went very smoothly and quick. Very professional staff.
I love their uniforms at the front desk! they don't look like uniforms, very chique.
The Room was beautiful nice furniture, very comfy.
Housekeeping did a great job every day twice a day making sure I had everything I needed. My room was spotless the entire stay.
The concierge was very knowledgeable and helpful.
Anytime I called the operator they answered at the first ring, that is amazing!
The Pool area is great even tough I did not use the pool (next time I will)
Beach is right there which is very nice.
This hotel has the perfect location!
it is on Lincoln road which has Amazing shopping and dining and within a few steps of the biggest H&M and forever 21 I have ever been to.
also a very short walk from ocean drive and all the cafe's and night life.

Best vacation ever! will stay there again for sure!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Jersey, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Totally overrated , aggressive pool staff , so funny anyone would find this a great experience ...classic show before and substance type of feel , trying to be real south beach flavour but lost in style , too business like and the gorillas patrolling the pool intent on servicing only those who dig deep with foolish tips ..... so relieved to depart , brits know quality , sadly yanks seek but remain in dark !

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

What made this stay amazing for my daughters and I was the staff. They're happy and always helpful so I knew they were well taken care of.

The location and beach is amazing, the area was safe for us to walk in and stores, shops and restaurants so close by.

Loved it!

• Stayed June 2013
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

Plus: location, location and location - the hotel is in the end of Lincoln Road (tourist walking street, plenty of restaurants and stores), in the beach side, walking distance from the best restaurants.
Good price - much cheaper than the famous boutique hotels.
Fair instalations and service - as a really big hotel, some mistakes and confusions, but still worth!
I will be back soon!

• Stayed May 2013
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I've stayed at a Ritz in Beaver Creek CO, and the South Beach locale, while an older property, does not deserve anything less than a fantastic rating! South Beach has many boutique hotels, but if you are looking for a hotel with an established rep, the Ritz is a great option!

The rooms are nice and spacious. We had an ocean view and pool view room on the 3rd floor. The service is the best part. The cabana staff and wait staff were incredible. A friend had a massage and she said it was amazing. The beach is also right across the walking path, so another added bonus!

A fantastic hotel in a great location!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Been to The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach? Share your experiences!