“Fun in the Sun” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #152 of 205 Hotels in Miami Beach
Anson, Maine, United States
“Fun in the Sun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

The Deauville Beach Resort is wonderful. The staff are helpful and considerate. The rooms are very clean and the lobby is exceptional! The Ballrooms and event rooms are outstanding. I picked this hotel because it reminds me of Magic City. IkeEvans would be proud!!! It is my husband and my favorite t.v. show. Thanks for the wonderful experience and we will be back.

Room Tip: Partial views give you a panoramic view!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Alicia G, Public Relations Manager at Deauville Beach Resort, responded to this review, September 28, 2013
Dear Cindy F,

Thank you so much for your review! We are so excited you enjoyed your stay with us. We are proud to call the Deauville our home away from home and hope our visitors feel welcomed during their stay.. We are happy we met your expectation as it is very important that each of our guest leave with lasting memorable experience. The charm of the Deauville paired with its history is what we are most proud of and work diligently to maintain and preserve. Thank you for appreciating and pointing them out in your review. We would love to have you back and experience us again,I will be more than happy to take care of you. Please feel free to contact me when you are ready to book. We hope to see you soon at the Deauville Beach Resort!
Oh by the way, Evans send his regards
Best wishes,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (274)
  • Thai first
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

This was my first stay in Miami. The hotel was great and in a great location. Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Hotel staff was prompt and friendly. Awesome view and I felt very safe. I will for sure stay there again and recommend this resort.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Maggie J,

Thanks for your great review and recommendation! We love hearing That you had such
an enjoyable stay, and we love even more that you would definitely come back and visit us.
We pride ourselves on providing our Guests with the Ultimate Deauville Experience!!
Thank you, once again for your great review and we can't wait to welcome you back to the Deauville Beach Resort.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

I think its a great hotel to stay at. It has awesome views. Its a very safe place and a great place to spend some time away from home.don't miss out on this experience. You can also walk around the great shops and dining places around the hotel.

• Stayed September 2013
Alicia G, Public Relations Manager at Deauville Beach Resort, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Dear Yuli_26,

Thank you so much for your positive review.
We are so proud to know that we were able to provide such an outstanding hotel experience for you. We Greatly appreciated your high praise and recommendation,
We look forward to seeing you again here at the Deauville Beach Resort for many more return visits.

brooklyn
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

From the moment I first set foot into this hotel, I knew it was going to be a fantastic stay. The staff was so helpful and friendly, and were more than able to answer all of my questions. The only (albeit minor) issue with my room was quickly solved with aplomb and ease. The view was absolutely amazing. Seriously, I didn't think that it was possible to be in such a great location for such an affordable price. I will absolutely be coming back to Deauville on my next visit to Miami!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Miovrin,

Thank you for sharing your experience and for staying with us during your recent stay.
We are in a prime location for our Guest to enjoy the beauty of our pool and beach, as well as the luxury of being minutes away from anywhere you like in Miami Beach. Being an Art Deco property the history and charm is our biggest focus to maintain its integrity.
Awesome review! Always proud to have another satisfied guest to leave with positive memorable experience. The best news is you are coming back and we cant wait to welcome you back to
the Deauville Beach Resort.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for the first time in 2012 for a business trip. The hotel is in a great location and is convenient on Collins Avenue. We liked that the hotel was right on the beach and the pool area was great also. We have stayed at a lot of other places in Miami but we enjoyed our stay at the Deauville and look forward to returning the next time we are in Miami. For the price and amenities it it a good value.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Alicia G, Public Relations Manager at Deauville Beach Resort, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Dear Margaret 858,

What a great way to spend your business trip! It is our #1 goal to provide each one of our guests
with the best possible experience at the Deauville Beach Resort. What a great way to relax after
a business meeting, than at our Pool side overlooking our beautiful beach.
Thank you for your feedback and we can not wait for you to be our guest again at the
Deauville Beach Resort!

Bilston
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Stayed here the night before a cruise and met up friends who arrived 4 days prior.
Staff at arrival were not at all helpful with luggage. There were steps to gain entrance to the lobby and my son and I struggled with the suitcases as the staff watched on. thanks!
The room was nicely decorated and comfortable for the night, very spacious, it looked like it did on the website. The bathroom was clean with ample towels. An iron with board in place and a good size closet, safe, coffee making facility and mini fridge. The large balcony with a sea view was beautiful.The balcony was not in view of any other guests which was nice as the hotel was filled with young loud party folk who were enjoying their stay. 2 plastic chairs on the balcony to sit on and chill out. Did not eat or drink here. Parking was across the street in a shared lot which was ok. Not a bad hotel for an over night stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

Let me first of all thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay.
I would like to personally apologized for the inconvenience experience as you struggle
with your bags. I have share your comment with our Team to reinforce training, efficiency and
attention to detail
We are happy that you appreciate our great location, good price and beautiful view from your
Oceanfront w/Balcony room is a breathtaking view.
We look forward to having you as our Guests again at the Deauville Beach Resort

Leicestershire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I have to say that I booked this holiday for myself and my daughter as a 'spur of the moment' Having booked and paid I then went home and read the reviews on TripAdvisor. Shocked just did not come close to how I felt, I was so shocked at what people were saying I actually e-mailed the hotel prior to going and was convinced that I would be arriving and departing for another hotel on the same day!
We got there and we checked in, got to the lift and it stopped at the first level - not a good start, but to be fair the staff soon had the lift on it's way with little fuss or bother to us. We got to our room and it was not what I expected but to be perfectly fair this was the fault of the travel agent I booked with and NOT the hotel! I went back to the concierge (Mark - you were VERY helpful!) and although they were full that particular night we were given an available disabled room just for the night, with the promise of a better room the next day. True to this word I returned the next day and promptly given another room. NO fuss, NO bother!!
In the lobby people were moaning to each other but regretfully they did not speak to concierge - if you don't tell them there is a problem then they simply cannot help you!! If you have any problem please tell them - you wont be disappointed and they WILL do there best to accomodate you :o)
Before you ask - No I do not work for or have any relatives working for this hotel my account of this hotel is all exactly as it was for us.
I felt that the dining area was not promoted enough, shame to be honest as we used it quite frequently and the food was excellent.....if any member of the hotel happens to read this PLEASE promote your eatery and lower the pricing a little to encourage more people in! You clearly have a wonderful chef and great staff but it is overpriced in comparison with the 'competition' outside the hotel (all of which is very close!)
In it's possible hey-day the hotel boasts rich and famous people having stayed and enjoying the hotel, The decor is fabulous and the lobby is big with comfortable sitting area. Just outside the gate you are led to the beautiful beach.....Fabulous white sands and lovely warm sea - what more could you want for a relaxing holiday?
Please do not believe all you read - give this hotel the benefit of the doubt and try it yourself.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

We are very pleased that you are happy about choosing our hotel and thanks for the
wonderful feedback!
As you rightfully mention, in the event there is ever a problem, we always handle it towards the guests satisfaction: our staff as you noted, are great and focused toward giving the guest
the best visit possible during their travels.
Your observation about our great location, beautiful lobby, and great restaurant is something we take great pride in.
We hope to see you here again during your next visit to Miami Beach you will always be welcome at the Deauville Beach Resort!

Best wishes,

Been to Deauville Beach Resort? Share your experiences!