Other than the location and the helpful General Manager, Claudio, there is not much positive one can site. The couch in the Junior Suite was not a pull-out bed as advertised (house keeping insisted it was until they came up and saw it was not); three of the four elevators were not operable in mid-day forcing guests to walk down many flights in the disgusting stairwell; no blankets on bed, only sheets; no $20 auto valet, as advertised (only self park at $30); telephone had no cord (it was completely dead)-probably a good thing after hearing about the rapacious telephone fees assessed another guest; the $20 a day fee for beach towel and chairs at beach only cover 2 chairs-additional chairs over two are assessed a $15 fee.
And, finally, do not attempt to settle up before checking out to beat the huge lines being "served' by three clerks. You can only pay up as you check out.
Too many other choices to ever consider this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel has recently purchased a modern multi-story parking building located diagonal to the property so that we can provide all of our guests with more than adequate parking space. We are happy to inform our new parking facilities, The Deauville Beach Resort now has the most parking spaces of any hotel this side of Miami Beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Agoda, Otel, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Deauville Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deauville Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Deauville Beach Miami
- Deauville Hotel Miami
- The Deauville Beach Resort
- Deauville Beach Resort Miami