“Great ...Great.... Great” 5 of 5 stars

1330 Pennsylvania Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139   |
London, United Kingdom
“Great ...Great.... Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

I am lucky i do get to travel a lot, The Sunbrite Apartments are a home from home for me in Miami. If your ok with a private apartment that this is a great place to stay, Ana and the team are simply out standing and nothing is to much trouble for them. I was @ the Sunbrite a few weeks ago and this was my 8th stay with them. Forget the busy hotels - from 5 star to 3 star on south beach this location is a gem. Just 5 mins walk to the beach and all the local attraction, i just never want to leave and will return for my 3rd & 4th time this year alone. As an ex hotel manager i just want some place to stay that i can come and go, no pushy in your face staff but want to feel safe and secure. The apartments are lovely, clean and quiet. If you have the option pay a little extra and get a 1 bed room apt especial if your staying a while - the other room are just as nice.....! I am just a little fussy and like more room! Ana & The Sunbrite Team See You Soon!!! (If you going Say Paul from London Sent you) Enjoy i am sure you will!

Room Tip: Any room is good - try a 1 bed room apt if you can!!!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Steve_Sbg_Vibe_Mgr, Manager at Sunbrite Apartments, responded to this review, September 4, 2012
Paul B,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are extremely excited to know we have a lifer. Sunbrite is our secret gem located in the middle of South Beach but far enough to have a peaceful sleep. Feel free to download our smartphone app and take advantage of our super low deals. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Vibe Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

Sunbrite is loa cted perfectly between Lincoln Mall rd, the ocean, and all the clubs/bars/attractions. The staff is professional and although you dont see them often they anticipate any needs you may have before having to ask them. If you do call them with any needs they will be at your door within minutes. The place was kept very clean which was a diligent task, im sure. being we were 4 messy college boys. The place was quiet and although the occupancy was full we didnt hear anybody at any point. The price was initially a bit more than we had planned on paying but now would gladly budget this in our next trip to miami.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Char D,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are pleased to hear the location was perfect for your needs while on South Beach. Download our smartphone app for great deals only found there. We look forward to your return.

New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

Sunbrite is the IDEAL spot for anyone looking to have a comforting yet independent stay in Miami! I'm hesitant to even write this review because I don't want to give away the secret of my little hidden SoBe gem!

I stay here EVERY TIME I go to Miami (3-4x a year) no matter the situation bc in my mind it's the best of the best! I am someone that likes to have the ability to live like a resident when I travel to have a routine much like when I am at home in NYC. I need a kitchen, peace n' quiet and ample space to settle in to get work done and/or relax; even if only staying for a few days. These apartment-stays are perfect.

When you wake in the morning, it feels like you are waking in your own home with a kind community of feel-good neighbors and staff. Ana (te quiero!) and the whole staff make the stay so laid-back and comforting. The details at this place are tended to well and the set-up is perfect (I call it my Melrose Place! So cosy!)

To top it all off, the location is 100% perfection because it is within walking distance of every hot spot, yet is tucked away so you aren't in the middle of the tourist mess. After a long day relaxing on the beach or a long night of partying, this hotel is great for a full-night's rest and relaxation. It's a breath of fresh air to return to somewhere you can confidently call home!

I have traveled here solo, with my partner, with my business, with my friends... all of the above have been perfect... even when I had to be there solo over Christmas last year... It was pleasant to wake in a nice space with smiling people.

Thanks Ana, the staff, and Sunbrite/ SoBe Hotel Group!

Room Tip: I have traveled here for both work and leisure many times so I have seen SEVERAL rooms. They are all...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Patrick,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. When adding Sunbrite Apartments to our group of hotels the word "HOME" was our goal. From our huge apartments to our full kitchens our goal is to make our guest feel at home. We are pleased to hear you continuously choose to stay with us. Download our smartphone app for exclusive deals. We look forward to your return.

London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

OUr stay at Sunbrite was great. We had a fantastic time. I wanted to live there. It was very clean and had wonderful and friendly staff.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Okazaker,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are pleased to hear you had a fantastic time at Sunbrite Apartments. If you ever decide to move to South Beach well give you a great yearly rate. We look forward to your return.

London UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012

I stayed at Sunbrite with friends prior to a cruise holiday. The apartments offer an excellent alternative to staying at a hotel. The rooms are spacious with good facilities and well maintained . The location is great with the shops nearby and bars. The beach is very accessible.
The staff are friendly and always seem to be on hand to help out. In particular Ana who runs the block.
I have already recommended the apts to friends. Great value to.
Look forward another visit later this year.

Room Tip: The two rooms on the first floor I saw were great.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
Richard63LondonUK,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your time on South Beach prior to your cruise. We appreciate you recommending your friends. For the lowest rates possible download our smartphone app for exclusive deals. We look forward to your return.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2012

What a perfect hidden gem! We stayed for a couple of nights midweek, the place is perfectly located just a couple of blocks from the beach and a very short stroll to the entertainment activities of Lincoln Road. The garden is beautifully kept, the manager is so warm and welcoming we really felt specially treated and "at home".
Our room was on the first floor, quite private, spacious, full of light and perfectly air conditioned.
The best quality price ratio ever in South Beach! Unbeatable.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Aw1,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your time at the Sunbrite Apartments. Our goal is for everyone to feel at home and we are pleased to hear you feel at home with us. We look forward to your return.

London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2012

We stayed at the sunbrite for a few days in January before a cruise.
It was a fantastic location, within walking distance of the beach and shopping area of South beach.
The apartments are really spacious with a lounge area and large kitchen area.
Having a kitchen makes such a difference to being in a hotel room and saves a lot of money being able to store food drinks etc in your room.
There is a great atmosphere in the apartment complex, a communal garden area is great for sitting with your complementary coffee in the morning and meeting other guests.
The fantastic manager Ana is usually around here and she was great in giving us recommendations of places to visit.
The Greek restaurant she recommended was wonderful.
I'm returning in Novemeber for another stay and I've recommended the sunbrite to other friends.

Room Tip: All rooms face into the courtyard.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
Kyri T,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your wonderful feedback on Trip Advisor for all of our guests to read. I am extremely happy to see that you had a great vacation while you were in South Beach. I am also happy you enjoyed the size of the apartment and amenities that come along with it. Ana is a great manager and we are lucky to have her. We look forward to your return in November.

Vibe Manager

Been to Sunbrite Apartments? Share your experiences!