“Sunbrite makes my day start right (and BRIGHT!)” 5 of 5 stars

You added Sunbrite Apartments to your Saves list
Sunbrite Apartments
1330 Pennsylvania Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139   |
New York
“Sunbrite makes my day start right (and BRIGHT!)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

Sunbrite is the IDEAL spot for anyone looking to have a comforting yet independent stay in Miami! I'm hesitant to even write this review because I don't want to give away the secret of my little hidden SoBe gem!

I stay here EVERY TIME I go to Miami (3-4x a year) no matter the situation bc in my mind it's the best of the best! I am someone that likes to have the ability to live like a resident when I travel to have a routine much like when I am at home in NYC. I need a kitchen, peace n' quiet and ample space to settle in to get work done and/or relax; even if only staying for a few days. These apartment-stays are perfect.

When you wake in the morning, it feels like you are waking in your own home with a kind community of feel-good neighbors and staff. Ana (te quiero!) and the whole staff make the stay so laid-back and comforting. The details at this place are tended to well and the set-up is perfect (I call it my Melrose Place! So cosy!)

To top it all off, the location is 100% perfection because it is within walking distance of every hot spot, yet is tucked away so you aren't in the middle of the tourist mess. After a long day relaxing on the beach or a long night of partying, this hotel is great for a full-night's rest and relaxation. It's a breath of fresh air to return to somewhere you can confidently call home!

I have traveled here solo, with my partner, with my business, with my friends... all of the above have been perfect... even when I had to be there solo over Christmas last year... It was pleasant to wake in a nice space with smiling people.

Thanks Ana, the staff, and Sunbrite/ SoBe Hotel Group!

Room Tip: I have traveled here for both work and leisure many times so I have seen SEVERAL rooms. They are all...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Steve_Sbg_Vibe_Mgr, Manager at Sunbrite Apartments, responded to this review, September 4, 2012
Patrick,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. When adding Sunbrite Apartments to our group of hotels the word "HOME" was our goal. From our huge apartments to our full kitchens our goal is to make our guest feel at home. We are pleased to hear you continuously choose to stay with us. Download our smartphone app for exclusive deals. We look forward to your return.

Vibe Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

OUr stay at Sunbrite was great. We had a fantastic time. I wanted to live there. It was very clean and had wonderful and friendly staff.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Okazaker,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are pleased to hear you had a fantastic time at Sunbrite Apartments. If you ever decide to move to South Beach well give you a great yearly rate. We look forward to your return.

London UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012

I stayed at Sunbrite with friends prior to a cruise holiday. The apartments offer an excellent alternative to staying at a hotel. The rooms are spacious with good facilities and well maintained . The location is great with the shops nearby and bars. The beach is very accessible.
The staff are friendly and always seem to be on hand to help out. In particular Ana who runs the block.
I have already recommended the apts to friends. Great value to.
Look forward another visit later this year.

Room Tip: The two rooms on the first floor I saw were great.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
Richard63LondonUK,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your time on South Beach prior to your cruise. We appreciate you recommending your friends. For the lowest rates possible download our smartphone app for exclusive deals. We look forward to your return.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2012

What a perfect hidden gem! We stayed for a couple of nights midweek, the place is perfectly located just a couple of blocks from the beach and a very short stroll to the entertainment activities of Lincoln Road. The garden is beautifully kept, the manager is so warm and welcoming we really felt specially treated and "at home".
Our room was on the first floor, quite private, spacious, full of light and perfectly air conditioned.
The best quality price ratio ever in South Beach! Unbeatable.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Aw1,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your time at the Sunbrite Apartments. Our goal is for everyone to feel at home and we are pleased to hear you feel at home with us. We look forward to your return.

London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2012

We stayed at the sunbrite for a few days in January before a cruise.
It was a fantastic location, within walking distance of the beach and shopping area of South beach.
The apartments are really spacious with a lounge area and large kitchen area.
Having a kitchen makes such a difference to being in a hotel room and saves a lot of money being able to store food drinks etc in your room.
There is a great atmosphere in the apartment complex, a communal garden area is great for sitting with your complementary coffee in the morning and meeting other guests.
The fantastic manager Ana is usually around here and she was great in giving us recommendations of places to visit.
The Greek restaurant she recommended was wonderful.
I'm returning in Novemeber for another stay and I've recommended the sunbrite to other friends.

Room Tip: All rooms face into the courtyard.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
Kyri T,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your wonderful feedback on Trip Advisor for all of our guests to read. I am extremely happy to see that you had a great vacation while you were in South Beach. I am also happy you enjoyed the size of the apartment and amenities that come along with it. Ana is a great manager and we are lucky to have her. We look forward to your return in November.

New York, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

The Sunbrite Apartments is perfect for everyone, I stay there every time i visit. It's convenient to everything and nice to be away from all the craziness. The staff/service is phenomenal and always efficient. Super clean and super maintained. Away from all the tourist.... I totally recommend this to everyone friends, family, solo....... Can't wait for my next visit.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great, you cannot go wrong.
paris
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

I’m in love with this place!!!!
I arrived by chance this March due to a friend’s recommendation and after a long flight I wasn’t impressed at the beginning, really…. But then I realized that the charm of this place lies on the people. This is the place favored by travelers, not tourist… models, photographers, faded rock stars, families, children, dogs,… Americans, Europeans , south American, gay, straight, gorgeous looking, smart and interesting people and others parade through.
Staying at Sunbrite I’ve felt like a local, I experienced the real Miami and most importantly I’ve met amazing people.
The manager is super fab, always helpful with a smile and that effortless elegance that Miami folks have.
Apartments are clean and functional. Brand new kitchens, super comfy beds, plenty of pillows,hello! FREE internet, big plasmas, big stereo…..
You will find the patio is a great place to meet others, it’s the heart of the place where the best music plays (jazzy salsa, blues, rock, reggae, chill out and even flamenco). In the morning yummy coffee and cake is served and night million twinkle lights and candles are the perfect setting for a glass of wine comfortably nested in the plush garden sofas.
will definitely come back!!!!!

Room Tip: If you want to socialize choose the first floor if you want to chill 3 rd floor
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Sunbrite Apartments? Share your experiences!