“Lunchtime Special” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
London, United Kingdom
“Lunchtime Special”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Great location, great lunchtime deals. Drinks 2 for 1 with a host of lunchtime specials. Food was fresh and service was attentive. Many of the restaurants in this area are much of a muchness but would most definately return.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

New York City, New York
“Lovely place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

Definitely the best place to eat in Miami Beach. Food is so tasty. Service is great. Our server, Mickey from Serbia, was very pleasant and serviceable. Hostess was very nice. Very good atmosphere, kinda european. It's a little crowded because this place is in the middle of main tourist area, so lots of people passing by, but the beach is near, also shopping. I liked Miami Beach a lot! I warmly recommending this restaurant. Definitely would come here again!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“GREAT SERVICE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

First of all everyone was very welcoming. We weren't exactly sure what to order since they have plenty of options to choose from, we decided to ask one of the guys from the Restaurant. Mr. Volic, the manager for the night, was such a pleasent person. He guide us through the menu and we ended up ordering a Steak dish and Pasta. The food was delicious(VERY TASTY). For drinks we had wine and later on decided to order a Pina colada. Mr. Volic came by to check if everything was okay, which my Husband and I thought was very nice of him since they were very busy. We were happy with the prices and we made sure to tip our server because even though busy, he made sure we had a great service. Overall we are very happy with this place and we will defently come back next time my Husband and I come to Miami.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Idaho
“terrific cheap breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

We had the quiche, and an omelet. Both were excellent and a terrific bargain at $5.99. They will comp you coffee if you ask, and mention another place down the street will (it's true).

Visited September 2012
Shaker Heights, OH
“RIP OFF. STAY AWAY!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

This place is garbage. The "hostesses" are little more than Coney Island-stle callers. Obnoxious, loud and pushy. Our server, V. Miroslav, was horrible. The bill had a gratuity added in already (which I didn't know until I looked at the receipt days later) along with a dination to "M Sinai", which I never authorized. I guess it will teach me to read my receipts more carefully before buying anything,

Anyway, this place (like almost everywhere else in South Beach) sucks. STAY AWAY.

• Visited September 2012