“Thank You. Appreciate” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tradewinds Apartment Hotel

You added Tradewinds Apartment Hotel to your Saves list
Tradewinds Apartment Hotel
3.5 of 5 Condominium   |   2365 Pinetree Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33140 (Bayshore)   |
“Thank You. Appreciate”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

I arrived at the hotel at 2:40 am and was greet.with a towel only because it was pooring downing raining.I wanted to say thank.di to Ms.Susan rudness the night front desk guy help resolve the issue.She need to take a customer service class.But night front desk guy needs to be a manager asap.Great stay..

• Stayed July 2013
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Tradewinds Apartment Hotel, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Hello LOWANDER35,

There is nothing that we love more then 5 star feedback from our guests! Thank you so much for taking your time to share yours with us! I am terribly sorry that you were not given outstanding customer service by Susan. I will definitely let the General Manager know so that she can speak with her. We hope that you would stay with us again in the future!

Katrine

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

I have NEVER received worse costumer service than with this guy Joan working the front desk. And then as in lost in the complex and taking my own bags to my room I call the front desk to ask for help finding my room and he replies "well if you followed the map I gave you, you'd find it"
Everything else is nice though, location is great, cute complex, nice area but he was so rude in a way I've never experienced, and this was my first time coming here so it wasnt the best first impression Shaking My Head!

• Stayed July 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

First of all, I usually forget to write reviews. Tradewinds and its staff deserves each and every review possible!!
I stayed for 4th of July weekend and we were astonished as to what a beautiful place this is! I only can say that Paola, Susana aka brown suga ;) and Carlos, were amazing! They helped us in every single need we had! I can only say that is an amazing place to stay if you're planning on going to Miami Beach.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Tradewinds Apartment Hotel, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Good Afternoon Andres M,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We are very glad to read that you had a 5 star stay! I see that you were able to get serviced by our amazing staff. I will definitely inform them all of your kind praise! They are amazing and all of our guests seem to think so as well! We hope to have you stay with us again!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Having stayed at the tradewinds for 12 nights in may I have to say how brilliant this place is. For us our trip to miami was our family holiday of a lifetime and tradewinds helped us experience just that! Our appt was huge, cleaned as often as we wanted it to be and really comfy bed. It's also in a great location with Collins ave, Lincoln mall and the beach all within walking distance, yet far enough to be able to chill by the pool when you want some quiet time. If we are ever lucky enough to come back to miami, tradewinds would be our 1st choice every time. Thank you for making our trip of a lifetime just that!!!

• Stayed May 2013
Good Afternoon Kelsta79,

We value our guests opinion and especially when it's 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am very glad to know that you had an amazing time while staying with us! We are all about create everlasting memories and I am content to know, that we were able to do that with your family! We are indeed in a wonderful location and our apartments are always spotless. We hope that you are able to come back to Miami, so that we can host your stay! :)

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Very good location- Walking distance to the beach, Lincoln Rd shopping St -Espanola St (Colourful Street with lots of latin food ) - Bar and restaurants.
very clean apartments - nice shared swimming pool - Free bus shuttle to and from Miami intl Airport. Taxi to airport is $25.
Good value for money.Excellent, professional and very nice staff . Recommended.
Good bus system to Miami down town ($2) from Collins Ave (Bus S or C just check with driver).
Taxi between $20 to $25.

Room Tip: If you like direct access to the pool, choose an apartment near to it. There may be a possibility...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Hello Oz M,

Thank you so much for taking your time to post your wonderful 5 star feedback! We value all of our guests feedback! I see that you were content with the location of our property! We are definitely in a great spot here on South Beach. I am also glad to read that you were content with the cleanliness of your apartment and the swimming pool. Our amenities are great and they do save our guests some money, and we know that everyone loves to save money! We hope that you come back and stay with us again!

Chester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

We arrived in south beach Miami with nowhere booked and came across trade winds. They can't do walk ins but Ricardo on the Front desk couldn't have been more helpful. He let us use the phone to book reservation with south beach bookings but on hold for so long he suggested we go to Starbucks to do it online and gave us a code to use. Worked perfectly and saved 70 dollars! He knew a lot about the area and also saved us from getting our car towed away as we just parked outside. (Apparently very quick to tow here if in wrong place) Rooms are lovely, spotlessly clean and spacious. Beach towels and bag provided free. Found a gem of a place and if Ricardo's Manager reads this, he deserves a bonus!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Hello thebailogs,

There is nothing that we love more then 5 star feedback from our guests. I am very glad to read that you were able to get a reservation with us. Ricardo is great and all of our guests absolutely love him! He is always up to date about what's going on in the area and knows about all the hot spots. Miami Beach is known for towing cars, so known that there is a show about it. I see that you were content with the rooms and the cleanliness of them. We hope to have you stay with us again!

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

I chose this hotel due to its location. This decision was probably the best decision I have ever made. I came here with a friend so it was two of us. The staff here are brilliant!!

Ricardo - Ricardo is one of the guys at the reception. This guy is so helpful beyond words. Being new to miami, he was able to give me directions on all the best places to go anywhere not to go. Always friendly and I believe that being always friendly can be a problem for some people but he made my holiday so much better. Even when there were problems, the level of customer service that he had is something that I have not experienced yet. His customer service skills are on a whole new level. He is a real asset to the hotel.

Omar - Omaris one of the security men during the evening. This guy is so awesome! Speaking to him was like speaking to one of my friends. He was also able to provide me with information on south beach and on miami as a whole. He even went that extra mile to print me off a couple of maps giving me directions to Malls and nice restaurants. If you stay here, have a chat with him. You may need to go to the reception at 4am but believe me, it is totally worth it.

Susan, Paola, John (I believe this is the nglish name) Sally were also all brilliant.

The hotel - The location of he hotel is just perfect. Literally around the corner, there is a 24 hour Wal Greens where you can practically get anything. Also, TreeHouse is just around the corner. Susprisingly, there isn't any noise in the evenings due to people coming from nights out. There are other hotels in south beach that are right next to clubs and the noise they get is bad. In the early hours of the morning there is total silence if you like that kinda thing. Getting around south beach is really easy thanks to Ricardo and Omar. you need to visit these guys. They are proper legends. Local buses, taxi's were the main form of transport. The hotel offers a free e cart service which can take you as far as the Chesterfield Hotel. The beach is also a 4 minute walk away. How do I know? I counted it. Brilliant location!

The room that my friend and I received was the single bedroom. I got the pull out bed and he got the bedroom. Surpringsly, there was so much room!! The rooms were cleaned everyday. There was nothing to complain about. The room had a fridge, freezer, two tv, microwave and oven. Basically there was a full kitchen. It was like being at home. For a hotel to make you feel at home is truly amazing.

As for the future, this hotel is like my second home, Ricardo and Omar are truly amazing. I can't stress that enough. If you stay here, speak to them about what to do in miami.

This is somewhere where I will 100% be coming back to.

Room Tip: 702 is where the party crew was at!!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Tradewinds Apartment Hotel? Share your experiences!