• Excellent South Beech location.
• Room was very large and clean.
• Front desk staff were very friendly and helpful.
• Breakfast was awful. We didn’t venture up for breakfast until our 3rd and final day as we wanted to eat out and experience proper Miami breakfasts but with flight times, it made sense. Very limited continental.
• The safe was not fixed to the furniture so if someone wanted to steal your valuables all they would need to do if lift the safe.
• The restaurant at the front of the hotel is not linked. They offer you 20% off your meal – we ate there on the first night out of convenience and got 20% off the main courses only and not drinks.
If I could turn back time, would I have booked this knowing what I know now? Yes.