I had the pleasure of staying at this hotel for two days in March of 2013 with my daughter. I knew nothing about this hotel prior to staying here. What a wonderful experience! The staff, especially Jonathan, Ken and all the others whose names I can't remember provided some of the best customer service that I have ever had (I've been a Customer Service Manager for many years and I'm picky!). First - this hotel offers all that you need to make your stay enjoyable (excellent concierge service, ATM in hotel, workout room, complimentary breakfast on the rooftop overlooking the ocean, spacious, unique and extremely comfortable rooms, the decor was very well done, 2 minute walk to the beach, located right in the center of the excitement of South Beach...I could go on an on....The staff (from the front desk to housekeeping) was gracious, friendly and accommodating to all the guests that I saw first hand including myself. To the hotel owners - these are the folks you want mentoring your staff on how to run a hotel while providing an excellent customer service experience. I had never been to Miami before but after this wonderful experience I will be coming back and staying here again. In addition, I will be highly recommending this hotel to any of my friends who are visiting the area.
- Also Known As:
- Edgewater South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Edgewater South Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Edgewater South Beach welcomes guests to a relaxing, intimate retreat. The contemporary style and comforts of a modern boutique hotel are evident in every detail of this fully renovated Art Deco District hotel. From the contemporary vibe of the rooms and suites to the European ambiance of the private Rooftop Terrace, Edgewater South Beach is a refreshing alternative in Ocean Drive hotels.Edgewater South Beach was originally built in the heart of Miami Beach’s burgeoning Art Deco District in 1936. Constructed in the Mediterranean Revival style by renowned architect Roy F. France, this Ocean Drive hotel features a striking façade and an intimate rooftop terrace that evokes feelings of St. Tropez, Italy and the Cote d’Azur.Completely redone and renovated in 2003, Edgewater has emerged as a modern boutique hotel featuring suites and studios designed by the internationally renowned Deborah Wecselman Design firm. Located oceanfront at 1410 Ocean Drive, Edgewater South Beach offers guests an experience that blends stylish accommodations with exceptional service, all in the heart of Miami Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Splendia, Expedia, Amex, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Edgewater South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.