Stayed at this oceanfront hotel for 5 days. The room was very nice. Clean and comfortable. While you pay extra money for the breakfast and happy hour they were enjoyable. The location is great -in the heart of the Deco section of South Beach. I do think that $30. daily parking on top of the $20. daily spoil me plan is expense
- Also Known As:
- Edgewater South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Edgewater South Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Edgewater South Beach welcomes guests to a relaxing, intimate retreat. The contemporary style and comforts of a modern boutique hotel are evident in every detail of this fully renovated Art Deco District hotel. From the contemporary vibe of the rooms and suites to the European ambiance of the private Rooftop Terrace, Edgewater South Beach is a refreshing alternative in Ocean Drive hotels.Edgewater South Beach was originally built in the heart of Miami Beach’s burgeoning Art Deco District in 1936. Constructed in the Mediterranean Revival style by renowned architect Roy F. France, this Ocean Drive hotel features a striking façade and an intimate rooftop terrace that evokes feelings of St. Tropez, Italy and the Cote d’Azur.Completely redone and renovated in 2003, Edgewater has emerged as a modern boutique hotel featuring suites and studios designed by the internationally renowned Deborah Wecselman Design firm. Located oceanfront at 1410 Ocean Drive, Edgewater South Beach offers guests an experience that blends stylish accommodations with exceptional service, all in the heart of Miami Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Splendia, Hotels.com, Amex, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Edgewater South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.