Trendy and hot South Beach is not as well known for its customer service as it is for sexy, Latino flair. However, at the Edgewater, tucked quietly between several other boutique hotels and restaurants on the 1400 block of Ocean Drive, customer service is as outstanding as its 5th floor patio waterfront view; there, a wine and beer happy hour from 5-6 PM and a continental breakfast are hosted, providing appreciated value-added hospitality for a $18/day fee. Towels for the beach are also provided and EVERYTHING at the Edgewater is provided with a smile. From the helpful doormen to housekeeping, and especially the reservations assistance through Martine, the Edgewater exudes pleasant attitude, a sincere interest in guest satisfaction and meticulous care of the premises. As a former condo turned hotel, this spot has become an annual favorite for business or pleasure travel. Neighboring restaurants are convenient and top-notch--especially Il Bolognese next door which has another restaurant on Lincoln Road. But please don't let TOO many people know about this great hotel--we don't want to lose our favorite room!
- Also Known As:
- Edgewater South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Edgewater South Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Edgewater South Beach welcomes guests to a relaxing, intimate retreat. The contemporary style and comforts of a modern boutique hotel are evident in every detail of this fully renovated Art Deco District hotel. From the contemporary vibe of the rooms and suites to the European ambiance of the private Rooftop Terrace, Edgewater South Beach is a refreshing alternative in Ocean Drive hotels.Edgewater South Beach was originally built in the heart of Miami Beach’s burgeoning Art Deco District in 1936. Constructed in the Mediterranean Revival style by renowned architect Roy F. France, this Ocean Drive hotel features a striking façade and an intimate rooftop terrace that evokes feelings of St. Tropez, Italy and the Cote d’Azur.Completely redone and renovated in 2003, Edgewater has emerged as a modern boutique hotel featuring suites and studios designed by the internationally renowned Deborah Wecselman Design firm. Located oceanfront at 1410 Ocean Drive, Edgewater South Beach offers guests an experience that blends stylish accommodations with exceptional service, all in the heart of Miami Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Splendia, Expedia, Amex, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Edgewater South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.