The hotel is really well located and the rooms very large and clean. However, for the price of the room you would expect a far better service. Also expect to pay daily fees, whether you want it or not (it's not mentioned when booking online) on top of your bill to cover: beach towel, really average cold breakfast and free beers/wine from 5 pm to 6 pm ... When we asked if the breakfast was included in the room price we have been told that it was but actually this is not, you have to pay for the "spoil yourself" fees. The way it was presented let us imagined it was included in the pre-paid price, which was not.
For the price of the room, you would definitely expect a better service:
- poor breakfast : tea, coffee and cold food, sliced bread, yogurt, canned fruits, nutella.
- free wifi but but keeps shutting down which makes it really annoying
- no concierge
- the double beds are not very large
- late check in and early check out
- soaps and shampoos not systematically provided everyday
- no bathrobes
- noisy fridge, broken flush
- Also Known As:
- Edgewater South Beach Hotel
- Edgewater South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The most exciting new hotel on Miami Beach, Edgewater South Beach welcomes guests to a relaxing, intimate retreat. The contemporary style and comforts of a modern boutique hotel are evident in every detail of this fully renovated Art Deco District hotel. From the contemporary vibe of the rooms and suites to the European ambiance of the private Rooftop Terrace, Edgewater South Beach is a refreshing new alternative in Ocean Drive hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, BookIt.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Edgewater South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.