The hotel is really well located and the rooms very large and clean. However, for the price of the room you would expect a far better service. Also expect to pay daily fees, whether you want it or not (it's not mentioned when booking online) on top of your bill to cover: beach towel, really average cold breakfast and free beers/wine from 5 pm to 6 pm ... When we asked if the breakfast was included in the room price we have been told that it was but actually this is not, you have to pay for the "spoil yourself" fees. The way it was presented let us imagined it was included in the pre-paid price, which was not.
For the price of the room, you would definitely expect a better service:
- poor breakfast : tea, coffee and cold food, sliced bread, yogurt, canned fruits, nutella.
- free wifi but but keeps shutting down which makes it really annoying
- no concierge
- the double beds are not very large
- late check in and early check out
- soaps and shampoos not systematically provided everyday
- no bathrobes
- noisy fridge, broken flush