This South Beach hotel is only a 10 minute walk to the shops and restaurants of Lincoln.
Rooms are very comfortable and looked refurbished. The carpet is so soft, it's like walking on air. The large bed was very comfortable. My room had a mini kitchen which could be useful for longer stays, as well as a big widescreen TV and decent minibar.
Received a very warm welcome from the very helpful staff - exactly what was needed after an international flight.
My room looked out onto a side street, but I was not there for ocean views - just a comfortable, quiet base for a short stay in Miami in a great location.
One thing they need to work on is making the wifi easier to use (no one could remember the passwords) and for it not to time out. I did not eat at this hotel due to circumstance, but the restaurant area looked OK and anyway, you are in South Beach so there's plenty of choices.
Is is a good, solid choice for a stay on South Beach - you will need to pay more if you want guaranteed ocean views.
- Also Known As:
- Edgewater South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Edgewater South Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Edgewater South Beach welcomes guests to a relaxing, intimate retreat. The contemporary style and comforts of a modern boutique hotel are evident in every detail of this fully renovated Art Deco District hotel. From the contemporary vibe of the rooms and suites to the European ambiance of the private Rooftop Terrace, Edgewater South Beach is a refreshing alternative in Ocean Drive hotels.Edgewater South Beach was originally built in the heart of Miami Beach’s burgeoning Art Deco District in 1936. Constructed in the Mediterranean Revival style by renowned architect Roy F. France, this Ocean Drive hotel features a striking façade and an intimate rooftop terrace that evokes feelings of St. Tropez, Italy and the Cote d’Azur.Completely redone and renovated in 2003, Edgewater has emerged as a modern boutique hotel featuring suites and studios designed by the internationally renowned Deborah Wecselman Design firm. Located oceanfront at 1410 Ocean Drive, Edgewater South Beach offers guests an experience that blends stylish accommodations with exceptional service, all in the heart of Miami Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Splendia, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Edgewater South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.