This hotel could not be better located if you want a south beach hotel close to all the action. It's at the quiet end of ocean drive which means its a hop across the road to the beach and a short walk to Lincoln Road mall, Espanola Way etc where you find very nice shops and restaurants.
We had a deluxe sea view studio which was spacious and view out onto ocean drive and sea was perfect.There was a background noise from out the front which did not bother us at all. People who complain about a bit of noise at this hotel should research their holiday plans,this is Ocean Drive, Miami!!! It's not a quiet place. Stay off ocean drive if a quiet holiday is what you want.
The beach chairs and towels were a big bonus. The breakfast is very basic but adequate. Happy hour free drinks a nice touch. Wi fi worked very well.
The staff are all very friendly and keen to help.
If a central location, close to the action,at a reasonable price is what you want then look no further !
- Also Known As:
- Edgewater South Beach Hotel
- Edgewater South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The most exciting new hotel on Miami Beach, Edgewater South Beach welcomes guests to a relaxing, intimate retreat. The contemporary style and comforts of a modern boutique hotel are evident in every detail of this fully renovated Art Deco District hotel. From the contemporary vibe of the rooms and suites to the European ambiance of the private Rooftop Terrace, Edgewater South Beach is a refreshing new alternative in Ocean Drive hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, BookIt.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Edgewater South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.