I stayed three nights at Edgewater in Deluxe Studio Room 212 and thoroughly enjoyed the spacious room and its amenities. And, of course, the staff was wonderful, friendly and always helpful. My only complaint was the lighting in the bathroom. It was a bit dim and especially so in the shower area. The Ocean Drive location is also a plus being on a more 'quiet' block but, of course, only a very short walk to louder action on Ocean Drive and to other attractions on Collins Avenue, Lincoln Road Mall, Lummus Park, Espaniola Way and Washington Avenue. This was my first visit to Miami and South Beach and staying at Edgewater made for a very memorable time. I would definitely stay at Edgewater again.
- Also Known As:
- Edgewater South Beach Hotel
- Edgewater South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The most exciting new hotel on Miami Beach, Edgewater South Beach welcomes guests to a relaxing, intimate retreat. The contemporary style and comforts of a modern boutique hotel are evident in every detail of this fully renovated Art Deco District hotel. From the contemporary vibe of the rooms and suites to the European ambiance of the private Rooftop Terrace, Edgewater South Beach is a refreshing new alternative in Ocean Drive hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Priceline, Splendia, HotelsClick, Otel, Venere, Amex, Olotels, EasyToBook, Agoda, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your Edgewater South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.