Stayed here for two nights over the weekend and really enjoyed our stay. The hotel was in a great location, the room was spacious and spotless, and the staff was the best I've ever dealt with. We didn't have a car but taxis were readily available and for a major city, affordable.
Downside was there was no pool but you were right across the street from a beautiful beach - why would you need a pool? For $18 per guest for the length of the stay you receive beach chairs, beach towels, wifi, computer and printer access, continental breakfast on a beautiful beach front patio, and a happy hour cocktail. The room had all the amenities you would need. The beds were very comfortable, and the entire hotel was very clean. I cannot say enough about the staff at this hotel, especially Victor! They all went above and beyond to make sure our stay was enjoyable and we had what we needed. It was first class service and made the stay all the more enjoyable. I will definitely be back to this great hotel, and highly recommend it for your stay.
- Also Known As:
- Edgewater South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Edgewater South Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Edgewater South Beach welcomes guests to a relaxing, intimate retreat. The contemporary style and comforts of a modern boutique hotel are evident in every detail of this fully renovated Art Deco District hotel. From the contemporary vibe of the rooms and suites to the European ambiance of the private Rooftop Terrace, Edgewater South Beach is a refreshing alternative in Ocean Drive hotels.Edgewater South Beach was originally built in the heart of Miami Beach’s burgeoning Art Deco District in 1936. Constructed in the Mediterranean Revival style by renowned architect Roy F. France, this Ocean Drive hotel features a striking façade and an intimate rooftop terrace that evokes feelings of St. Tropez, Italy and the Cote d’Azur.Completely redone and renovated in 2003, Edgewater has emerged as a modern boutique hotel featuring suites and studios designed by the internationally renowned Deborah Wecselman Design firm. Located oceanfront at 1410 Ocean Drive, Edgewater South Beach offers guests an experience that blends stylish accommodations with exceptional service, all in the heart of Miami Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, T4B, Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Amex, Tingo, Priceline, Venere, Fareportal and Agoda so you can book your Edgewater South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.