“Surprisingly Good” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Mia Bella Roma is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #662 of 871 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Mia Bella Roma, located in the heart of Ocean Drive, is a casual authentic Italian Restaurant. We provide great Italian food, with traditional appetizers like: Caprese, Bruschetta, Fried Calamari, Prosciutto e Melone, a large variety of homemade pasta"s like: Lobster Ravioli, Lasagna, Fettuccini Bolognese, Parpardelle ai funghi and more, an excellent choice of fresh fish and shell fish like: Oyster, Alaska King Crab, Live Main lobsters, Mediterranean Swordfish, Tuna, Atlantic Salmon, Chileans Sea Bass, and local fish are always available for you, wood burning oven pizza, Entrees like Fillet Mignon,scaloppini saltimbocca, Chicken Parmigiana and more. A large wine list including Italy, American and International wines. Live entertainment is here 7 days a week along with a great Happy hour (with a master in mixologist). We have a private room that can seat up to 100 people. Large flat screen TV's all around, mist fan's throughout the patio and sidewalk to keep the temperature pleasant.
chicago
“Surprisingly Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2014

We were so pleasantly surprised at the quality of the food and beverages at lunch time here that we re-visited for two additional days. This restaurant looks much like scores of other outdoor bar/restaurants on Ocean Drive. As with all the competition the staff invites passers by to stop.

Anyhow, the margarita pizza which I ordered twice was a very good and reasonably priced NY pizza. The salads including a shrimp cocktail which they obligingly grilled for me was excellent. The happy hour 32 oz Mohitos, even allowing for the fact that there is a bit of an optical illusion going on, were quite tasty and contained more than enough alcohol. Service was pleasant.

Prices seem to vary from day to day and it is best to examine the bill and question differences.

• Visited October 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Barcelona, Spain
“Extremely expensive ($40 average per person), poor quality ”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2014

Was silver tongue cold-call sold outside the restaurant. Server was good, but it doesn't nearly make up for this expensive travesty of a restaurant.

Virginia
“Just okay...overpriced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2014

We had an average meal at above average price. The food wasn't bad, just not worth the money they charge. Service was just okay...nothing special. This was our first time in South Beach and if we ever go back, I think we will look for another place to eat.

• Visited December 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Miaoli, Taiwan
“Great atmosphere and great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2014 via mobile

This is the seconds time I been in Mia Bella and is amazing , I was with my family passing by ocean drive , I didn't want to stay there again bc I been there before , was a young gentlemen his name majic or maji he was the manager and he did a very good job to make me stay , he offer a free drink , like every body , but he was good I liked him and I stay , it was good I wasn't disappointed , thanks again majic

• Visited December 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Stockton, New Jersey
“Surprisingly Good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2014

We had never been to South Beach before and so I was prepared to have a "touristy" meal - meaning not good. We walked down the sidewalk on Ocean Beach being called in by each restaurant for various deals. My one caveat has always been that a menu with pictures means bad food. Since we were in the mood for pasta when we came upon Mia Bella Roma with a menu sans pictures, so we decided to give it a try. The meal came with a free glass of wine, which was also surprisingly very good. The past was homemade and you could taste it. All of us were quite pleased with our meals. The waiter, Stefano, was amusing and made the meal enjoyable. Since this was our first meal in Sobe we did not know that a service charge of 18% would be included and I almost missed it. I usually tip 20% so Stefano missed out on a couple of dollars. All the restaurants do 17 or 18%. I guess there are enough people that stiff them - I really don't know why that is the custom there. You can add more tip, of course.

• Visited November 2014