“the best groomers and staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Dog Bar

The Dog Bar
Lincoln Road, Miami Beach, FL (City Center)
Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 24 Shopping in Miami Beach
miami beach
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“the best groomers and staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2007

i came when i first moved here with my bolognese pup who was all knotted and mangled because his hair is just unmanagable. (I had just moved from philly where i thought i was using the best groomer around) my dog is very needy, he cannot be away from me without gettin rediculously sad so i have to admit i was worried, i was just giving my dog away to strangers. Nevertheless, I dropped Benny off and a few hours later i could not believe my eyes. He was having a blast but more importantly he smelled incredible and i had no idea his hair could ever feel this soft and healthy. The haircut was just out of this world, can that even be said about a dog? But the best part about his haircut is the fact that its been a month since and he has not gotten one tangle in his coat. I can not say enough about this place. The staff is very educated and very caring. They have all sorts of all natural foods and treats. Its a pit pricey but most non-chain pet stores or boutiques are. You will not be disappointed with this establishment.

6 Thank svetlana1201