“Everglades Tour” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #46 of 120 Activities in Miami Beach
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Miami Info Tours is Miami Beach based Travel Agency & Tourist Information Center dedicated to provide our local and international costumers with a wide range of tours and attractions in South Florida and the Bahamas. Some of our most popular tours includes the Miami City Tour, Miami`s best tour by land and sea. The Everglades Eco Tour. Find yourself on a high speed air-boat gliding over the Florida swamps and enjoy a wild life show. The Key West one day tour takes you over 42 bridges and 32 islands over the Atlantic Ocean & The Gulf of Mexico to the southernmost point in the USA. We offer complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off services. For more information about our services and for reservations please contact us.
5 attraction reviews
“Everglades Tour”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Overall- pretty lame. I am not sure what I really expected but it was your basic cheesy tourist trap. You ride an air boat out one way into the swamp for about 15 minutes, see an alligator here and there, come back for for a "show" that brings awareness the all the wonder of the animals in the everglades, afterwards you get to browse the souvenir shop where you can purchase dried alligator heads of various sizes and have an alligator sandwich for lunch.

Visited January 2013

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Everglades Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

This tour was one of the more fun things i have done here in Miami. From the beginning the bus driver that picked us up was very kind and gave us information about our surroundings as we were making our way to the everglades park. She pointed out historical landmarks and even fun places to go after the tour! I was very pleased at this and when we got off the bus we had a couple of minutes to buy things at their gift shop. We got on the air boat and the guide was amazing. He was a very funny guy and knew so much about the everglades. We go to see a lot of wild life there and he answered all of our questions.

My favorite part of the day though was the show after we got off of the air boat. The man was very interactive with the audience and made sure we had a great time. I even had the pleasure of holding a scorpion in my hand! It was a great experience to listen to him talk about all the animals over there and he does something pretty cool with the alligators too that i will leave as a surprise. At the end of the show i got to take a picture with a three year old alligator named Larry and had a truly amazing time there.

I really recommend this tour to anybody who is looking to do something fun and new here in Miami. It is fun for all ages and its something you will never forget.

Visited July 2012
Madrid, Spain
“MIami TOur Guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

We had an awsome eexperience in our Miami Info Tours. We took the bus plus the boat one and it was really worth it !! Even my two year old twins enjoyed the ride, and our guide was very kind with us and gave us a lot fun information about Miami!!!
We love it and we´ll do it again!!!!!

Visited May 2012
Miami, Florida, United States
“Everglades tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

I am a Florida resident for 11 years, and had never been to the Everglades. Until last February, when I ran across Miami Info Tours and the tour agent suggested this attraction to me. I was very surprised with the tour. I went on an air boat ride through the swamp, where an enthusiastic guide informed the group about all the different animals found in the Everglades and I got to see many alligators around. Once back on the dock, I went to an interactive animal show, where i took pictures with the animals and got to see the park ranger fight with the alligator. I had a blast and really enjoyed my time at the Everglades. After the show was over, I went to the local shop to get some souvenirs and refreshments. I definitely recommend the Everglades tour to anybody that wants to explore what South Florida has to offer.

Visited February 2012

Been to Miami Info Tours? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Miami Info Tours, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.