“Great Boutique Hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Stiles Hotel South Beach

You added The Stiles Hotel South Beach to your Saves list
The Stiles Hotel South Beach
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1120 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139 (Formerly Lords South Beach)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Third Night Free Offer
Ranked #71 of 206 Hotels in Miami Beach
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great Boutique Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I would highly recommend this hotel to family and friend! Great location, close to the beach and Ocean Drive. While I didn't have dinner at the hotel, the breakfast food and service was excellent - I will be back!

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Jaime E, General Manager at The Stiles Hotel South Beach, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Hello michelle k, thank you for your great review. We really appreciate that you took to time to give us your feedback. I'm really glad that your enjoyed not only your stay but that you also had a chance to try out our new restaurant the PrimRose. You are correct as the hotel's location places you steps away from the beach, nightlife and amazing dinning opportunities. Please do come back and see us again as we enjoyed your stay with us. Until then, safe travels.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

My boyfriend and I had a quick trip to South Beach and picked the Stiles Hotel based on the reviews. Really liked the decor and for Miami, I thought the room was a really good size. The gal at the front desk, Michelle, was very helpful and so was Elio. We had a very short time to enjoy Miami and the whole staff was very accommodating.

Room Tip: Location is great if you want to be near Ocean but not in the crazy mix of it all.
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Hello Domanders, I wanted to thank you for your recent review during your stay with us. It's always fun to have a quick getaway and in doing so you had a chance to experience the Stiles Hotel. I'm very happy to see that both Michelle and Elio made a difference during your time with us. I'm not surprised that you mentioned them as they like the rest of my staff become part of the wonderful experience at the hotel. Please do consider us again in the near future should you decide to come back for another getaway. Until then, safe travels.
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

The hotel has recently changed ownership. Much of the "quirkiness" if the old hotel is gone. The upgraded rooms (new furniture) is w welcome change!

The only area of disappointment was the lack of refrigerators in the room.

I would certainly stay again!!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello X6463LBchristoph, thank you for your recent stay with us. I see that you enjoyed the new changes that we are now able to offer all of our guests. We are very happy with the final product of the renovation not only in the rooms but all of the common areas as well. Like yourself all of our repeat guests seems to enjoy the fresh look we have given the hotel. I do apologize for not having fridges in the rooms. We actually made the decision to remove the mini bars during the renovation for safety reasons as guest where mistaking them as fridges. These mini bars do not maintain the temperature of a fridge so therefore things would start to spoil. With that being said, we are ordering a couple of mini fridges to have upon request so that in case any guest has a special need we will then be able to provide one. I hope that we can continue to be your hotel of choice when you come back to South Beach. Until then, safe travels.
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Evan who works the front desk was so friendly and helpful! We got in early and room wasnt ready so we walked to eat but they were happy to store our luggage. Room was nice a little older looking but still clean. Location is great and the beach chairs is a plus!

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello meganc399, I wanted to take a moment and thank you for your kind review. Evan and the team are always happy that they were able to make a difference during one's stay. I'm pleased that you enjoyed the room and your mention of the cleanliness of the hotel. We pride ourselves on this as much as possible. The hotel itself is a boutique property from 1937, however we recently completed a mutli-million dollar renovation that included all of the rooms along with the common space. I hope that this vacation experience will allow us to be a hotel of choice when you decide to return to South Beach. Until then, safe travels.
Manalapan, NJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

My husband and I were able to escape to South Beach for a long weekend, and ended up at the Stiles when the Ocean Drive Art Deco hotel we stayed in previously was closed for a renovation. What great luck! The lobby is glam, the room was clean and well appointed, with a nice big bathroom. The staff were very helpful and eager to please. There are 3 pools in the back. We also enjoyed breakfast al fresco each morning. The Stiles is one block removed from the crazy scene on Ocean Drive which really amped up the appeal for me. I really felt that this hotel was a find in a city where you can pay a fortune for a room. I would stay there again!

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Jaime E, General Manager at The Stiles Hotel South Beach, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Hello Jill010, I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for your kind review about your experience at the Stiles Hotel. I see that you really had a chance to enjoy not only the close proximity to the beach, restaurants and night life but the hotel facilities as well. Thank you also for your mentioning of my staff as they really do try to go out of their way to make everyone feel at home. I'm glad that you had a chance to enjoy our new restaurant the Primrose for breakfast. I would hope that if you have a chance to come back that you will have an opportunity to dine with us in the evening as well. Should your travels bring you back to South Beach please do call us so that we can try to replicate another wonderful experience for you. Until then, safe travels.
Memphis, tn
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This hotel's staff, location, decor, and room are all excellent. It not stuffy. This hotel has the right level of hospitality and comfort. The location is quiet and close to everything. My only issue was the sink was clogged, but it seemed to be an easy fix. Also, the rooms are a little small. Next time we will look at the suites. The best quality is the staff. They are unbeatable. Thanks.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello 254ednah, thank you for your beautiful comments about your stay with us. I'm really glad that you had to chance to enjoy the hotel and that our staff made it such a memorable occasion. If you do have a chance to come back then please do inquire about the terrace suites as those rooms are much larger. I do apologize about the sink however I believe we were able to take care of that immediately. Should your travels bring you back to South Beach, please do consider us again. Until then, safe travels.
George Town, Grand Cayman
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed one night, didn't wish to be on the busier Ocean Drive. Hotel very well maintained with current painting of main areas. Staff very friendly and accommodating. Wifi in the room was good. Food was excellent in the bistro & breakfast on the street side patio. Valet car return only 15 to 20 minutes wait. While this is an older property like most in South Beach, it is in better condition than many of the other hotels. A quiet 3rd floor room with comfortable bed . with adequate amenities. Will definitely stay at The Stiles on next trip

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello peterbZ2497LL, thank you for taking the time to write about your brief but fun stay with us. You are correct in regards to the painting as we recently finished the last portion of our complete renovation of the hotel. Yes, we are an older building as we are considered a historical boutique hotel but that's what make it fun to say here with us. I'm glad you had a chance to dine at our Primrose restaurant as this also was a new addition to our hotel. Thank you for your mention of my staff as you can see they are a big part of our success here at the Stiles. I am very please to know that you would consider us again. Until then, safe travels

Been to The Stiles Hotel South Beach? Share your experiences!