“Relaxing and stylish” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Nash

Save Saved
You added Hotel Nash to your Saves list
Hotel Nash
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1120 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139 (Formerly Lords South Beach)   |
Ranked #76 of 203 Hotels in Miami Beach
“Relaxing and stylish”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

With warm and welcoming staff and comfortable, yet stylish facilities, the Hotel Nash is a great place to spend a relaxing stay in the thriving heart of Miami South Beach.
Only a block from the beach and a short walk to bars, resturants, clubs and shopping, it was idealy located.

It has an easy, funky and playful style, from the beachball wielding polar bear statue that greets you in the foyer, to the vintage prints and bright beach colours in the rooms, which compliment the art deco architecture of the area.

The bar is well stocked and manned by friendly staff. The three plunge pools in the courtyard are a great way to relax and the veranda out the front is a great place to sit with a drink amd watch the people go by.

I would thoroughly recommend the Hotel Nash.

Stayed July 2014
Jaime E, General Manager at Hotel Nash, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Hello Muztrip, thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We really do appreciate that you choose to stay with us and that your experience was very positive. Glad you enjoyed the bear as many of our guests at first are taken back but soon can't stop taking pictures along side of him. I truly appreciate your mentioning of my staff as they try very hard to make everyone feel at home. Based on what you saw this hotel does project the very essence of art deco Miami beach. You will be glad to know that we are about to start our renovations that will give the hotel a new look while still maintaining it's art deco theme. Hopefully your travels will bring you back to south beach very soon and that this positive experience will let you consider us again as the hotel of choice. Until then, safe travels.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

We had an AMAZING time at Hotel Nash!

- Started with an upgrade to the Penthouse Suite on the house! (we did have 15 girls staying there)

- I have a gluten allergy and one night the concierge helped me for an hour to find delivery that met my dietary needs (and it was laaate in the night - that man is an saint to put up with me while also being so nice and diligent the whole time!)

- The food is SO GOOD at the hotel, and I've stayed at well over 150+ hotels for work throughout the past 2 yrs, so truly this was a perfect poolside/lunch menu (got the fish wrap, with lettuce instead of wrap, i ate it 3 times and I am craving it now - fresh fish too!) so if you do have special dietary needs know they are very accommodating (also full spread of food on-the-house for breakfast)

- Rooms are boutique style so they are all different sizes with modern deco accents and very comfy, clean beds! Super important! They have great shampoo/conditioner as well, and I have A LOT of hair, so if you're a girl don't stress if you don't want to bring your own stuff

- The hotel manager is a true gentlemen and was excellent at finding ways to exceed guest expectations. He gave us a full tour with room options, arranged car service when needed and took the time to understand us as group so that he could give us the best recommendations on what to do during our stay (which even caused us to change plans one night resulting in us having our best night out in Miami!!!).

- Overall, the staff was eager to help and genuinely kind. We looked forward to seeing each employee when we walked around the grounds throughout the day and, as a group of girls, we felt very safe coming in at 4am every night!

You could feel how excited everyone was to host us and how much they wanted us to have a good time! THE BEST customer service I have ever had.

Then….there was BENNY! The best bartender/weekend friend us girls could as for! You can't miss out on having a drink at the glitzy, gold bar with this man! He is that kind of person that makes you excited to be there as soon as you start chatting with him (when I met him at check in I was already anxious to go throw my bags in the room so I could go back to see him!). You can't help but feel good at this bar! The ambiance is very alluring but Benny makes it a cool place to want to hang out for the afternoon and enjoy the sun! Makes the BEST mixed drinks, I told him to just surprise me most of the time and he never failed to make me happy :) LOVE this man!

I will absolutely be at the Hotel Nash again, and not just for the accommodations and treatment, but I must hang out with Benny again too!

To those reading as a potential guest, BOOK! and to those reading from Hotel Nash, we all sincerely thank you for our stay and for making this moment for our brides that much more memorable!!

Love Stephanie

Jaime E, General Manager at Hotel Nash, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Hello Stephanie R, we here at the Hotel Nash wanted to thank you so much for your wonderful review. I have shared your detailed comments with the team and they where all excited about the fact that you took to the time to mention each and every area, especially Benny. We really enjoyed having you and your friends stay with us as this was a very exciting time. Glad that both the brides too be were happy throughout their stay. . Our chef was also glad that he was able to meet your expectations in regards to the food and accommodations that you required. I hope that we do get to have you all as our guests in the near future and even possibly more bachelorette events. Our guests are always pleasantly surprised at how close the beach, clubs and restaurants are located from the hotel. By the time you come back you will also have a chance to see the new renovations we are staring that will change the look of the hotel. Until then, safe travels. .
Chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

I just booked 2 rooms about an hour ago to celebrate a girlfriend's milestone birthday, but unfortunately, i made the booking thru priceline - never again! Anyway, I panicked because I wasn't given a specific type of room. I called the hotel and spoke to John at the front desk. I explained to him my situation and needless to say, he explained that unfortunately, he cannot override what priceline booked, but that he will request a queen with sofa bed because it is slightly bigger than a room with 2 double beds. He also said that he will make a note to let the hotel know that we are there to celebrate a special birthday! I haven't stayed there yet, but if this is any indication of what kind of service we're going to have, I am definitely looking forward to our stay at the Hotel Nash! Thank you again John for your help!

Jaime E, General Manager at Hotel Nash, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Hello lani721, thank you for having the confidence in us to have already written such a wonderful review about your experience with the hotel and John. Although we understand that you will not be arriving until Nov. will we will be anticipating your arrival for your B-day celebration and will ensure that it will one of the most memorable ones yet. I thank you for the challenge and look forward to meeting and your friends in person. Should you need any further assistance please call upon us to see how we can be of service. Until then, safe travels.
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Excellent hotel, perfect location very short walk to the beach and all the shops in South Beach. Also the staff were really friendly and helpful, the vibe of the hotel was very cool and inviting, we stayed at an awesome room 2 floors everything was very clean and colorful with an awesome view to the pool with a pretty big terrace. This spot was great I will be going back for sure at the this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Jaime E, General Manager at Hotel Nash, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Any1111, I wanted to write you back in regards to your wonderful review. First thank you for choosing to stay at the Hotel Nash with your family. We appreciate your feed back on the cleanliness of the hotel and the friendliness of the staff. I have said it time and time again that the staff is the heart and sole of the hotel. Glad that you got to enjoy the duplex as we are fortunate to have that type of room on our property, You are right about the vibe of this hotel, it is cool, very trendy and retro all in one. I hope that you and your family will think of us again during your next visit to South Beach. Until then, safe travels.
Toronto
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Fun hotel. Great location. I loved the vibe of this hotel. The rooms were large and clean. It's an older hotel with lots of history. Classic Miami hotel. Staff were helpful and friendly. Short walk to the beach.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Jaime E, General Manager at Hotel Nash, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Hello Torontoguyabroad, thank you so much for taking the time to write your experience about your stay with us. I have passed on your comments to both the housekeeping and front desk staff. The team was excited to hear that they where able to make a difference during your stay with us. I agree the hotel does have a SOBE classic style and a great vibe. Should you find yourself back in Miami Beach, we would enjoy having you stay with us again. Until then, safe travels.
Belfast, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Warm and welcoming staff that were more than helpful and always took the time to say a happy hello and answer any questions we had. Clean rooms and ideal location one street over from beach on the tour bus route and a short walk to multiple bars and restaurants. Hotel provided us with beach towels and prepared for the day with a cold breakfast that more than did the job. I would stay here again without a second thought.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Jaime E, General Manager at Hotel Nash, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Hello Shane B, thank you for taking the time to write about your experience here with us. I'm glad that my staff was able to make you feel at home and was able to provide you with the information you needed in order to make your experience in Miami a more memorable one. Glad that you enjoyed the breakfast as we continuously are looking for ways to improve it. I do hope that the next time you come you will be able to experience a new renovated hotel as we are about to start our project very soon. Until then, safe travels and thank you for staying at the Hotel Nash.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Despite the small room and breakfast, that I thought was going to be hot, THIS hotel was amazing!!! Justin, Benny, Jose, G, John and all the other hotel staff gave me a run for my money. I spent five nights there,over the 4th of July weekend and will be going back for sure. This trip and the hotel were nothing but amazing. All of the staff work very hard to make sure you are comfortable.

-J. Nicole

Jaime E, General Manager at Hotel Nash, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Hello Jessica N. thank you so much for choosing to stay at the Hotel Nash over the 4th of July weekend. We really appreciate all your positive comments and especially pointing out specifically who it was that made a difference at the hotel. Based on the names I'm not surprised. Sorry about the room size, working at an Art Deco boutique hotel I tool have realized that not all rooms are standard in size. We actually have some very large rooms as well. I hope you had a chance to enjoy the 4th of July rooftop party as well. We will soon be going through a renovation that will include a new lobby and a new look for our rooms. I hope that you have a chance to come visit us again in the near future. Until then, safe travels.

Been to Hotel Nash? Share your experiences!