“Friendly and Favorable” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Nash

Save Saved
You added Hotel Nash to your Saves list
Hotel Nash
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1120 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139 (Formerly Lords South Beach)   |
Ranked #80 of 200 hotels in Miami Beach
“Friendly and Favorable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Despite the small room and breakfast, that I thought was going to be hot, THIS hotel was amazing!!! Justin, Benny, Jose, G, John and all the other hotel staff gave me a run for my money. I spent five nights there,over the 4th of July weekend and will be going back for sure. This trip and the hotel were nothing but amazing. All of the staff work very hard to make sure you are comfortable.

-J. Nicole

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Jaime E, General Manager at Hotel Nash, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Hello Jessica N. thank you so much for choosing to stay at the Hotel Nash over the 4th of July weekend. We really appreciate all your positive comments and especially pointing out specifically who it was that made a difference at the hotel. Based on the names I'm not surprised. Sorry about the room size, working at an Art Deco boutique hotel I tool have realized that not all rooms are standard in size. We actually have some very large rooms as well. I hope you had a chance to enjoy the 4th of July rooftop party as well. We will soon be going through a renovation that will include a new lobby and a new look for our rooms. I hope that you have a chance to come visit us again in the near future. Until then, safe travels.

441 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
  • Korean first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed at this hotel for the fourth of july weekend.From the moment we pulled up in valet,the staff was friendly and accommodating. Check-in was a breeze and our room was over the top.The management had one of the best 4th of July parties to watch the fireworks .To all the staff I LOVE the environment you have created there. Its fun,friendly,inviting.I felt like i truly experience maimi.Thank you all so much .

• Stayed July 2014
Jaime E, General Manager at Hotel Nash, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Hello Sheila J, I'm very excited that you had an opportunity to experience the 4th of July in South Beach and especially here with us at the Nash. Thank you for giving us the feed back on our first annual 4th of July roof top event. We actually decided to pull it together at the last minute as the weather was looking to cooperate. It actually turned out to be a great event and like yourself many of our guests enjoyed the unobstructed view of the fireworks and the live reggae band. We are looking to continue to do many more events like this in the near future. Thank you for your comments about the staff as they are truly the stars of the hotel. They care and want everyone that stays with us to feel right at home. I hope that your experience with us will bring you back in the near future. Until then, safe travels and thank you for staying with us.
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We enjoyed our 3 night stay at the Nash Hotel. It was our first visit to Miami and the location was great for SoBe. The staff was so helpful and extremely friendly. My husband and I were celebrating our 16th anniversary and the staff sent up 2 small bottles of champagne to our room.

Room Tip: We stayed in 207, lovely but the garbage trucks in the morning weren't fun.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Jaime E, General Manager at Hotel Nash, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Hello Mark G. first, I want to congratulate you again on your anniversary. I also wanted to thank you for trusting us on your decision to come to the hotel Nash on this special occasion. The staff truly takes pride in making a difference with each of our guests. I do apologize for the garbage trucks waking you up as like all hotels in South Beach the alley way is the only way to get our waste disposal removed. I'm glad that you enjoyed the champagne as we wanted to add a little touch to your trip. Please keep us in mind for any future trips or anniversaries as we would love to continue to be a part of that celebration. Should your travels bring you back to South Beach please consider us again as we hope to show you a renovated hotel that will offer you and your spouse some new and exciting enhancements. Until then, safe travels.
Toronto, Ontario
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The bed at this hotel was the most comfortable, but the friendliness of staff and their complete attention to making our stay the best possible stay, will keep me coming back to this hotel.

Benny was a pleasure to meet. He was helpful in terms of recommending restaurants, and helpful us access tours nearby.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Jaime E, General Manager at Hotel Nash, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Hello Donald D, I wanted to take the time to respond and thank you for your review. I'm glad you had a good night's rest, sometimes people forget that South Beach can also be a place just to hang out and relax. Time and time again guest continue to mention our staff and how important they where in making a difference during their stay. I have passed on your notes to them as they consistently look for reassurance that what they are doing is making a difference. Benny was happy to hear that you enjoyed his recommendations and tour suggestions. I hope that we will have a chance to host another one of your vacations. We are very excited about our up and coming renovations which will give us a bran new look. Should your travels bring you back to Miami please consider us again. Until then, safe travels.
Bronx, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

There's much to say about the Hotel Nash, but I'll be concise.

The location speaks for itself. It's a block away from Ocean Drive and all that it has to offer (i.e. Clevelander, Versace Mansion, restaurants, bars, clubs, etc.)

The hotel is very modern; updated. I love the big ceramic polar bear upon entering the lobby. The bar area is cozy. Jose and Eric serve up tasty cocktails (ask about their Watermelon Mojito. You won't be disappointed.) Also, try their Nash 33 Burger. It's a third sirloin, a third filet mignon and a third brisket (hence the 33). Where else can you get a burger like that?

The staff? Excellent across the board! Jamie (the GM) was very attentive to detail, professional and cordial. It's obvious that it trickles down to their front desk staff. Justin, Evan and John were pleasant, friendly, approachable and most of all, professional every time we bumped into them.

The rooms? We had room 304 (back corner). It was a little small. It certainly did the job for my father and I, but who stays in their room when visiting South Beach? The bathroom was spacious, with samples of soap and shampoo, if needed. The air conditioning, although working, wasn't at its' best. I reported it with the front desk. They accommodated swiftly, despite no improvement. They refunded the resort fee for any inconvenience, no questions asked.

The pool area is quiet and relaxing. They have two pools with a Jacuzzi in between. A great way to start or even end your day under the hot sun or warm evenings of South Beach.

All in all, this was a great experience. I'll be sure to book there whenever I visit.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Jaime E, General Manager at Hotel Nash, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Hello Jason N, thank you for very much for your detailed review and accolades. The entire team enjoyed having you and your dad stay with us. I truly appreciate the time your spent at the hotel and the times your frequented our bar area. Both Erik and Jose enjoyed watching the NBA finals with you both. I do apologize for the issue with the AC but my maintenance engineer has taken care of the problem. Our chef was very happy that you enjoyed the burger, he actually specified the mix for it. As far as the rest of the staff, thank you for your kind comments including myself. I really can't take credit as I am fortunate to work with a team that actually cares about our guests. I know you had mentioned about possibly coming back to the beach. Should you or your dad find yourself coming back, please keep us in mind as we would love to host another one of your vacations here at the Hotel Nash.
Miami Springs, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed at this hotel for anniversary trip to South Beach. The first thing I notice was the artsy design. I was then greeted by very friendly staff and accommodated by Justin Ortiz. The room was spacious with a great view of South Beach. The location is just amazing. A special thanks to Justin and staff for making me and my fiancé feel at home. We will definitely be back next time.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Jaime E, General Manager at Hotel Nash, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Hello Dennis33172, first congratulations on your engagement. Thank you for choosing to stay with us on such an important occasion. I have passed your comments to both Justin and the rest of the team as they where happy to hear that they made your stay an enjoyable one. So many of our guests get excited once they realize how close they are to the beach and the local attractions. I hope that you consider us again in the near future even for a possible honeymoon. Should your travels bring you back to South Beach, please give us a call so that we can repeat your great experience. Until then, safe travels.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My boyfriend surprised me for a quick getaway in our own backward at Hotel Nash. Not only were the accommodations fantastic but Justin aided in making our experience at Nash memorable. He was knowledgeable about the area,helpful, and above all has great customer service. I look forward toore mini getaways that include overnight stays at this hotel. :)

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Jaime E, General Manager at Hotel Nash, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Hello Elisa F, I wanted to thank you for taking the time to write us about your stay. We are happy when the locals come to the beach and experience what's in their backyard. South Beach is a fun place to getaway and even those who live down here sometimes discover new places they have never been to before like the Hotel Nash. I'm very pleased that Justin was able to guide you throughout the city and make it a positive experience for you both. Please continue to keep us in mind for the next getaway as we hopefully will be able to showcase are newly renovated property after the summer.

Been to Hotel Nash? Share your experiences!