I booked for 10 nights, checked out first thing in the morning after 1 night.
1) basic 2* star room charging 5* prices
- bed was squeaky and uncomfortable, cheap nasty bed, with cheap linen
2) hotel is scuffed everywhere, makes it feel grubby and dirty
3) just checked my credit card, was billed twice, once on booking and once on departure - despite emailing the hotel, they have not replied
4) they charge a non optional resort fee, this is daily fee $15 for use of the pool and towels etc. The pool is the size of 3 bath tubs, and as said the linen is bad quality, PATHETIC!!!!
5) they are attempting to tap into the gay market, market as gay hotel, far from it, only saw 1 gay couple there, the rest were straight. The staff were gay. This is not a gay hotel!!!
Overall, don't make an expectation from their website, it is dated, cheap and overpriced.
And you owe me a refund of the double charge - robbing b's!!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Priceline, getaroom.com, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Hotel Nash reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lords South Beach Hotel Miami Beach