We are just back from one week of stay at this hotel. I would not definitly go back again there, for the price per night you can find better, may be a bit outside the art deco district from the 17th St up.
The + :
- great location, 2mn walking from the beach, lots of restaurants in the area (avoid the restaurants on Ocean Drive)
- staff/management : very helpful and friendly. We complained about the constant noise in the room (312) and they tried their upmost to change in another room
The - :
- bed not very confortable, noisy and small (while every where I went in the US, beds are very good) You couldn't move without waking up the other one. We were in the room next to the lift.
- breakfast : don't take the option with included breakfast (no choice, awful orange juice, we had to pay for a coffee refill). Go to next corner at the Cuban coffee. The restaurant is independant from the hotel.
- tiny swimming pools
- noisy during week end and depending on which side of the hotel you stay, you can hear the street noise.
- cleanning : bed sheets not changed, carpet neither vacuumed once during the whole stay. chairs/sofa a bit dirty.
I would not recommend this hotel, its decoration (not design at all) starts to get outdated.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Nash reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lords South Beach Hotel Miami Beach