“Excellent service and food.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Entertaining clients, Doing business, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Dessert, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Lincoln Road Mall is in the heart of South Beach and accessible by a local bus shuttle (South Beach Local bus) and by buses from North Miami Beach, Downtown and all the surrounding areas. Stops are located at the cross section of Lincoln Road and Washington Street.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Excellent service and food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

My fiance and I were walking past and seen this place. The girl at the door Amanda was very inviting and we sat outside. Our waiter (I cant for the life of me remember his name) was great and very quick with everything. We ordered a few cocktails and food, and I must say the Mojito was amazing, and the food was to die for. The lobster ravioli a particular favorite.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Halifax, Canada
“A lovely find.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Walking by and decided to try this place for lunch. The inside is basic in décor, but the staff were friendly and inviting. Our table was comfortable and our waiter, Henry was Fantastic! My salad was very yummy with mixed greens, sliced fennel, and pickled beets, my husband had a sandwich which he loved! We each has Americano coffees and shared the tiramisu for dessert. We meet the chef and expressed our thanks for making us such a lovely lunch. We will certainly return here on our next visit to Miami :)

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
leeds, uk
“Birthday celbrations!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

Ate at De Luca a few weeks ago for my mothers birthday on our vacation to south beach! After being to miami once before we had been a bit disheartened with some of the restaurants on lincoln road, feeling like the quality of the food/service didn't live up to the prices there were being charged.
We had seen De Luca on passing the day before our visit and read the reviews on here and decided to give it a go. Upon arriving we spoke to a very lovely gentleman on the door who ran through the specials with us recommending their signature salad and seafood risotto. He was extremely charming but not at all pushy. We then were seated outside and were served by a young female waitress. She was very professional and attentive throughout and we definitely made our visit even more special.

We shared the signature salad to start, and what can i say.. it was amazing! The homemade mozzarella was the best i have ever tasted! For mains i had breaded chicken and pasta and my sister had salmon, both were good portions and very tasty! My mum opted for the seafood risotto which although wasn't cheap had a large amount of seafood in it, including a massive portion of lobster and she absolutely loved it!

We were so happy with the food at De Luca and the service was exceptional! Thank you for helping to make my mums birthday special! We would recommend it to anyone.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Boston, Massachusetts
“Creative, Delicious Food Served by a Friendly, Helpful Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Dozens of restaurants will compete aggressively for your business on Lincoln Road. My wife and I have tried many of them. Our favorite is De Luca. The dishes are prepared with care and flair. Even the Salade Nicoise is an extravaganza. The staff is helpful, friendly, and quirky, eager to make your evening memorable.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Metepec, Mexico
“Great dinner @DeLuca”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

A really really excelent atmosphere, it has a good service but some waiters are "specials" (take care). The food is so delicious, the menu is extensive so you don't have any problem to have a great time to eat & drink.

• Visited August 2013