“ULTRA SICK!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 145 Activities in Miami Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Come and join us on this very unique tour of Miami. Ride Yamaha wave runners and visit a total of six islands. This is a great tour that everyone will enjoy. Catch a glimpse of dolphins playing or a peaceful manatee resting in our fabulous Florida waters. We'll visit the Port of Miami and wave "Bon Voyage" as we ski past all the cruise ships. Then we'll enjoy the sites at Bayside, including the world renown Hard Rock Cafe. But no time to stop for a drink because from there we're off to the very elite Star Island, home of Miami's rich and famous. The fun's not over yet! We also visit Sir Flagler Island to see his photographic monument. It will be an exciting day in the sun for everyone. We know that next time you think of Miami, and especially Miami Beach, you'll think of Jet Ski Tours of Miami, and the day you had the ride of your life!
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
“ULTRA SICK!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Best Tour I have been on in my life!!! Recommoned 5 outta 5, Great tour guide
private islands, Hollywood Houses, Best 2 1/2 hours of my life, would go again in a heart beat
Soooooooooooooo.........SSSSSSIIIIICCCCCKKKKKK

Lakeland, Florida
“The Best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

My bf suprised me with a 2 hour jet ski tour (3/24/13) since we both have never been on a jet ski. We went to the one in Coconut Grove, next to Montys. The staff was friendly, knowledgeable & explained everything in detail; what to do, what not to do, etc.. We had Ruel as our tour guide; he made sure everyone was alright and made sure we were all having a great time. He is definately an awesome tour guide!! I would recommend him to anyone. He took us to many sightings.. Fisher Island, Monument Island etc.. It was worth every penny. Nothing beats great scenery! We even went back the next day for another experience; this time, we spent most of our time on Monument Island...I thought I was just getting a a little nature walk until my bf stopped to propose!! Ruel wasnt just our tour guide, he was there to capture the moment for us. This was the best day ever and it couldnt have been more perfect! Also a plus for not falling in!! Thanks soo much to Ruel and everyone at Jet Ski Tours of Miami!!!

New York
“Great experience for our first jet-ski experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

My wife and I went on the 2.5 hour Do it All Tour and had a total blast. The jet-ski was in great shape and our guide Javier was fantastic. He showed us many of the beautiful houses and islands around Miami Beach. Additionally, we were fully informed about what to do with the jet-ski (along with what happens if we damaged the ski - thankfully we did just fine because we followed Javier's directions so no worries) and how to keep safe. The price was as advertised (booked online to save a bit) and there were no hidden addons. Thanks for a great time, even if it was a very chilly day to be out. Wouldn't trade it for the world.

Kriens, Switzerland
“Absolutely great!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Steven Lomonte and his friend were very friendly, helpful and gave perfect instructions. (For us beginners) It was an amazing experience and definitely a must to do for everyone who visits Miami. Jet Ski Tours is your perfect partner for that. They are very fair and they are also able to tell you that due to weather conditions you better would not do e.g. a snorkling tour. They want you to be happy not just the money.

Reston, Virginia, United States
“Awesome tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

My husband and I signed up for the jetski/snorkel tour and it was well worth it! We tried to snorkel but it was too windy and we couldn't see anything, but that's was fine with us. They can't control the weather. Jonathan greeted us and was very knowledgeable and helpful. Steve was our guide, and he was excellent! We were with a group that had never jetskied before and he was very patient in showing them how to operate the jetski. The tour was a nice combination of jetskiing and sightseeing. So much better than renting a jetski and riding around in a confined area. We'll definitely recommend it to our friends and be back for another tour!

Visited February 2013