“Spectacular fishing!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 146 Activities in Miami Beach
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Deep sea fishing off the Miami Beach coast has great rewards, offering the combination of staying close to shore yet catching some big game fish like marlin, sailfish, shark, tuna, mahi-mahi, grouper, snapper and tarpon. Captain Stan and the Therapy-IV crew know these South Florida waters like no other, they have been fishing them for 45 years! Try a private or shared charter for a half or full day. Wonderful experience for families or groups. Therapy 4 is comprised of two deep sea fishing yachts that are custom built with flat screen tv's, indoor wet bar and carpet. Miami Beach Deep Sea Fishing is among the most exciting game fishing in the world. Come experience the thrill of battling deep sea fishing monsters with Captain Stan. Therapy 4 in Haulover Marina makes dreams come true!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
New York City, New York
“Spectacular fishing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Captain Mike and First mate Chris took 5 of us out on a great 1/2 day fishing trip. These guys know how to find fish! We caught 6 dolphin fish - one was "trophy" size!! We had a blast and next time we go fishing in Miami we're definitely calling the Therapy IV!!

Schwenksville, Pennsylvania
“A great fishing experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

This was our 2nd trip with Captain Stan and Chris. We tried Kite fishing this time around and caught a Kingfish. That was something we didn't try last year; it was pretty cool. We did some wreck fishing and caught a big Golden Amberjack. It was a great day on the water. We absolutely loved the experience. Captain Stan and Chris are professional, dedicated to finding the fish and fun to be out with. We highly recommend this charter. We will be back again next year!

Visited February 2013
Whitecourt, Alberta, Canada
“Amazing Day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

This is the first time my family and I have used Captain Stan and his team. Mike and Chris were exceptional. They got us into fish all morning long. The boat was immaculate and their new state of the art electronic engines produce little to no diesel exhaust at all. Will definitely recommend to our friends to come down and experience some awesome deep sea fishing.

Visited February 2013
Miami Beach, Florida
“Awesome Fishing experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

I have been fishing with Captain Stan 4 times over many years. He and his crew are amazing and they know where the fish are. I caught a 96 inch Sailfish and it is hanging on my wall! We also caught several mahi mahi and other fish. My Dad has been fishing with Capt. Stan since the 80's. Stan has many years of experience. One year we were fishing and the wind and waves were very high, we came upon a small capsized fishing boat where 2 men were about to drown. We rescued them and saved their lives. It was truly an experience I will never forget! This crew is amazing and I would highly recommend them for a great fishing experience and for a safe one too!!!

“As a repeat costumer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Wow my second trip on the therapyIV I had a great time. As a repeating me and my dad had a great time. We caught lots of fish, jacks, king fish ,barracuda, all very big fish. Thanks to captain Stan and Chris . We had a wonderful trip.