“Loved it, wish I had done this the first evening” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Miami Food Tours

Miami Food Tours
1111 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach, FL 33139 (City Center)
+1 888-291-2870
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Join a local on a Miami Food Tours culinary adventure! Choose the signature three-hour "SoBe Tour des Forks Food Tour" to discover the history of South Beach, see the Art Deco District and taste the melting pot that is Miami. Tour departs daily at 11am from Lincoln Road in South Beach. Or, explore the Design District and Wynwood on "Swooped with Forks Food Tour" and nibble your way through the hippest cafes and authentic eateries while learning about Miami's rich history, architecture and culture. Take the tours in lieu of lunch; all food tastings, enough for lunch, are included in the ticket price (Swooped with Forks Adults $110, ages 8-15 $72; SoBe Tour des Forks Adults $53, ages 8-12, $35, ages 7 and younger (if eating), $17.50). Advance purchase required - Tours Sell Out!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“Loved it, wish I had done this the first evening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

A bit of walking, a bit of history and a lot of food. Could not recommend this enough even if you know Miami. I wish I and my friends had gone on the food tour the first night as the guide showed you where to go and where not to go in Miami. The food, while small portions had a lot of courses of different tastes all around and was thoroughly enjoyable. Combined with the enthusiasm and friendliness of the host made it an excellent night out.

Visited November 2013

“Delicious, interesting and great guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

We recently moved to Ft. Lauderdale and did not know much about Miami Beach. Our family was visiting from LA and we thought this was a fun thing to do. I learned so much that was so interesting about Miami Beach and the food was wonderful. The tour guide Erin was very knowledgable, friendly and great to spend time with. I highly recommend this tour.

Michigan
3 attraction reviews
“Fun tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

There were 6 of us on this tour and we loved it. Erin was our guide and she was delightful. She was animated, friendly, and fun. She told us about the history of the area, the architecture, and of course, the food. There was a nice variety in the food samples and I liked everything we tried. I would definitely recommend this tour.

GREENSBORO
“Miami Beach Foodie Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

This was one of the most enjoyable things we did in Miami Beach. Katherine was a terrific guide cleverly mixing food and architecture during our three hours together. It was a great walk, lots of new information and great tastings at each of 5 restaurants touching on the interesting mix of South American and Cuban cusine. Yummy to say the least. And, the walking was just the right amount. I plan to go on this tour again and revisit most of the restaurants we enjoyed.

Visited November 2013
“Great time, food, and tour guide!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

The 5 places we ate ate were amazing. Kelly know the area very well and has great historic explanations of Miami beach. Although the tour is in english, She speaks spanish very well.
My only problem is that I'm stuffed :)
I would also love to do her tour at wind wood