“Amazing!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Miami Sailing - Private Day Charters

Miami Sailing - Private Day Charters
300 Alton Rd., Miami Beach Marina, Miami Beach, FL 33139 (Nautilus)
786-423-3131
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 146 Activities in Miami Beach
Type: Tours, Food & Drink
More attraction details
Owner description: Unique Way to Enjoy Miami on a PRIVATE Sailing Charter from Miami (South Beach). We offer Private Sailboat Charters including Day Sails and Sunset Cruises. Half and Full Day Charter with snorkel and kayaking, Romantic Sunset or Night Sailing Trips with Spectacular Views of Miami from close. Best Sailing on Biscayne Bay, Miami Sailing Sightseeing Tour, Sail - Snorkel and Kayak in Biscayne N.P., Romantic Dinner on a Sailboat. Overnight Charters to The Florida Keys and More! It’s Our Goal To Make You Happy And Smile!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
“Amazing!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2014 via mobile

Thank you Agata and Miguel for an amazing evening in Miami aboard the Wind Runner!! Gorgeous boat, awesome views, and delicious dinner!! Truly an experience of a lifetime!

Visited November 2014

New York
“Great Sailing Day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2014

I chartered this boat for a bachelorette party and we had a great time! Staff was friendly and accommodating. The boat was beautiful and had a lot of places to lay out and soak up the sun. It was a great and I would highly recommend them!

Visited November 2014
Florida
“ROMANTIC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2014

it was amazing very romantic, the food was great. it was the best anniversary very for us! the guys on board were very nice the food was great. we got to sit up from and enjoy the breeze then saw the sunset and the starts at night .

Visited September 2014
Miami, Florida, United States
“Unforgettable Day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2014

My boyfriend, now Fiancé, an I spent four hours at the Wind Runner around the Miami Beach/Brickell area in Miami after he proposed during a breakfast picnic on our anniversary. This was the best thing we could do to make the day even more memorable. The captain, Nacho, was very friendly and professional. He wanted to do everything for us such us getting us water or else. They had a beautiful plate of tropical fruit for us when we got there. We saw 3 turtles! it was beautiful! We sailed for about half the trip which was an amazing experience, so romantic and relaxing. I totally recommend them and can't wait to do it again. I would also like to take my family as the boat is very spacious and comfortable even for children.

Visited October 2014
Sugar Land, Texas
8 attraction reviews
“A fun cruise that makes time fly by”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2014

My wife and I decided to follow the lead of all the adventurous vacationers who posted raving Tripadvisor reviews about Miami Sailing and booked a half-day trip for our recent Miami Beach vacation. They were correct…it was much fun! Actually, it was so much fun that those four hours just flew by.

We had booked the Como Tu but decided to upgrade to the luxurious Windrunner. We headed out to the ocean at 2 PM. Unfortunately, the wind was very weak that day and we didn’t get very far by sail. After a couple of miles north (about even with the Delano), we ran out of wind and had to revert back to engine power. This was a let-down because I was really looking forward to the sailing experience, and it’s why I gave 4 points instead of 5.

We anchored about a half-mile off the beach and went swimming, which was fun. Afterwards we cruised over to see the downtown skyline, which I’m sure is more picturesque at sunset. Captain Miguel and his first mate, Devo, were excellent company (Devo is the cute little Yorkie). Agata was away that day. Miguel made sure we never got anywhere close to being bored…he was always quick to engage us in interesting conversation. Actually, he’s so good at conversation, you’ll have to pointedly tell him if you desire some quiet alone-time at the front of the boat!

I highly recommend a six-hour cruise as a minimum because, again, four hours just flew by so fast!

Visited September 2014