“Amazing!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Miami Sailing - Private Day Charters

Miami Sailing - Private Day Charters
300 Alton Rd., Miami Beach Marina, Miami Beach, FL 33139 (Nautilus)
786-423-3131
Website
Update attraction details
Ranked #4 of 102 activities in Miami Beach
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Unique Way to Enjoy Miami on a PRIVATE Sailing Charter from Miami (South Beach). We offer Private Sailboat Charters including Day Sails and Sunset Cruises. Half and Full Day Charter with snorkel and kayaking, Romantic Sunset or Night Sailing Trips with Spectacular Views of Miami from close. Best Sailing on Biscayne Bay, Miami Sailing Sightseeing Tour, Sail - Snorkel and Kayak in Biscayne N.P., Romantic Dinner on a Sailboat. Overnight Charters to The Florida Keys and More! It’s Our Goal To Make You Happy And Smile!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014 NEW

Agata and Miguel know exactly what they are doing! The experience my boyfriend and I had on their boat was fantastic! They are both very knowledgeable in what they do. They were friendly and talkative but also gave us some space to enjoy the beautiful boat and scenery on our own. Agata is an amazing cook! When you book (because I know you will and you MUST) you have to get the dinner package and order the tilapia! It was perfectly cooked as was the rice and broccoli that came with it. After dinner, we had a delicious dessert along with Miguel's famous cappuccino which was too good for words.
All in all the experience was amazing! I would definitely recommend Miami Sailing to everyone who travels to Miami and wants to have an unforgettable experience!

Visited March 2014

“Amazing day on the water”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

I highly recommend this private sailboat excursion. Miguel was the best captain we've had on any sailboat. He was funny, knowledgeable and very safe. We had 3 teenagers and an 11 year old and all of us were very happy with our experience. We stopped for a swim and saw dolphins. It was awesome. If you are looking for a fun day on the water book with Agata and Miguel.

Houston
“Highlight of our vacation!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

I wanted to find a memorable excursion for my wife and I on our vacation and Miami Sailing provided just that. Agata was very flexible during the planning phases of the trip and gave great recommendations to customize our trip. Miguel was an excellent captain and showed us some really neat things. This is not your run of the tour on the water, its an amazing trip hosted by a a great couple. I highly recommend Miami Sailing.

Visited March 2014
Coral Gables, Florida, United States
“Great idea for proposing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

A great experience, I am so glad I chose them to propose to my fiancé. Great captain and staff. And defetnatly I am going again but this time with family!!

Visited January 2014
Sunny Isles Beach, Florida
“BEST OF THE BEST!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

It's was an amazing and unforgettable experience!!!!!!
Very well prepared and explained by Agata!!! Awesome captain Miguel!!!
Thank you guys for making it so special for us!!!!!
YES!!! We will do it again anytime!!!!
VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
Agata and Miguel are SIMPLY THE BEST!!!!!!!

Visited February 2014