“Truly a great experience!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Miami Sailing - Private Day Charters

Miami Sailing - Private Day Charters
300 Alton Rd., Miami Beach Marina, Miami Beach, FL 33139 (Nautilus)
786-423-3131
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Unique Way to Enjoy Miami on a PRIVATE Sailing Charter from Miami (South Beach). We offer Private Sailboat Charters including Day Sails and Sunset Cruises. Half and Full Day Charter with snorkel and kayaking, Romantic Sunset or Night Sailing Trips with Spectacular Views of Miami from close. Best Sailing on Biscayne Bay, Miami Sailing Sightseeing Tour, Sail - Snorkel and Kayak in Biscayne N.P., Romantic Dinner on a Sailboat. Overnight Charters to The Florida Keys and More! It’s Our Goal To Make You Happy And Smile!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
McLean, Virginia, United States
“Truly a great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

I surprised my girlfriend with a day of sailing, relaxation and a romantic dinner at sunset; however, I got so much more. Miguel and Agata truly know how to create a fun and engaging experience. It felt like we had just decided to hang with friends for the day, but they were completely professional as well. Dinner was excellent. Honestly the entire experience was completely magnificent and something that my girlfriend and I will be doing again.

Visited May 2013

• Korean first
Palm Beach, FL
“ANOTHER perfect trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

I am fortunate to have a partner that has treated me - twice - to sunset cruises with this company on my birthday. They exceed all expectations. They are fun, interesting people, and run a top-notch organization. They take you to the best vistas and spots to relax, the food and service are impeccable, and their new boat is awesome! We will happily repeat and continue to recommend this company and experience to our friends and family. Ahoy, Admiral Devo!

Visited June 2013
chesterfield
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Perfect ending to our holiday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

From the moment we booked with Miami sailing, we knew it was going to be special. Other reviews had highly rated this trip with the website providing excellent information and photographs. Agatha's communication was always prompt and helpful, so leading up to the day we were fully appraised on costs, options and latterly localised weather for sailing. Unfortunately, Agatha couldn't accompany us but Miguel was a great host and a fine Captain which was just as well as early in the day we hit a prolonged squall that sent us down below and left Miguel to deal with it. After 25 minutes of touching it out in 60mph gusts and driving rain we emerged into bright sunshine and steady winds which were to last the whole day, a perfect sailing day. The itinerary saw us sail around Miami harbour and out into Biscayne Bay. After some celeb house spotting from the boat we tied up at No Name Harbour. We walked for a while through this idyllic island, before having a go in the kayak before lunch. Lunch was at the local restaurant, where the seafood and fish served were exquisite. The sail home was a leisurely affair with us just lying back taking it all in. Miguel was always attentive to our needs providing water, sodas and great company. Nine and a half hours after setting out we were back at the moorings but not before we got some great shots of the sunsetting over Coconut Grove. Agatha was there to meet us with ....... Divo, the dog. I cannot recommend this trip highly enough, it was perfect and something we will never forget. And in the final words of Arnie, " I'll be back".

Visited May 2013
Waxhaw
“Spectacular Proposal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I booked a sunset trip with Agata and Miguel for the evening of April 25th, 2013. The plan was to do something special and unique to propose to my girlfriend while we were on a short overnight stay in Miami. The evening was nothing short of amazing. Agata and Miguel were fantastic. They were very warm and welcoming to us and that made the evening even more special. We ate on the boat and the meal was great. Followed by a special desert and of course the one of a kind Cappuccino from Miguel. Fantastic! The ride in provided a beautiful sunset for the proposal, all of which was caught on the camera that i brought by my wonderful photographer Agata. Their excitement about the evening and what was going on made it even more special. As fate would have it, a full moon popped up over the ocean and the Miami skyline is quite the sight as you sail in. I guess my fiance summed it all up by saying she felt like she was on an episode of the Bachlorette. Thanks Agata and Miguel for making our trip one that we will never forget.

Visited April 2013
South Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Anniversary Sunset Cruise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Agata and Miguel were wonderful hosts. I booked a surprise six hour sunset dinner cruise for my husband, for our 28th wedding anniversary. We had a wonderfully relaxing day, and enjoyed the beautiful weather and sights near Miami. We learned, from our hosts, about the areas where we were sailing. They waited on us with snacks and beverages, Agata cooked us a fish dinner complete with dessert and Miguel's cappuccino, all delicious! We snuggled under blankets, at the front of the sailboat, as we sailed back into Miami with the sun setting, and the city all lit up, it was stunning, and very romantic. This was a special trip for a special occasion. Agata and Miguel made our day!

Visited April 2013