“Absolute heaven!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Miami Sailing - Private Day Charters

Miami Sailing - Private Day Charters
300 Alton Rd., Miami Beach Marina, Miami Beach, FL 33139 (Nautilus)
786-423-3131
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 115 activities in Miami Beach
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Unique Way to Enjoy Miami on a PRIVATE Sailing Charter from Miami (South Beach). We offer Private Sailboat Charters including Day Sails and Sunset Cruises. Half and Full Day Charter with snorkel and kayaking, Romantic Sunset or Night Sailing Trips with Spectacular Views of Miami from close. Best Sailing on Biscayne Bay, Miami Sailing Sightseeing Tour, Sail - Snorkel and Kayak in Biscayne N.P., Romantic Dinner on a Sailboat. Overnight Charters to The Florida Keys and More! It’s Our Goal To Make You Happy And Smile!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
“Absolute heaven!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

This was without a doubt one of the best experiences we ever had. It made our 18th anniversary that much better! Miguel and Agata really know how to go above and beyond-their customer service is impeccable. They are super friendly, but they also know when to step back and give you your privacy. We learned so much from them during our trip and we've lived in Miami our whole lives! The food onboard was delicious, the dessert scrumptious, and the cappuccino was the best I have ever had! This was worth every penny!! Truly a wonderful experience-I can't say enough good things. I would do it again in a second!!!

Chicago, Illinois
“Like having a sailboat without the work”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Last December I booked a half day sail as part of a wedding anniversary celebration. My wife and I had a great time. Agata and Miguel made it such a special treat to go sailing in Miami.

We must have talked about it so much my daughter in law booked a trip for my son's birthday in early February. They had a great time and thanked us for the idea.

Last week my wife and I went back this time with out of country guests and did a sunset cruise. Could not have been better, Agata and Miguel made us feel like friends and not just customers. After alot of thinking about our experiences, I figured out that what make this seem so much like having our own sailboat without the work involved is that our hosts really like what they are doing. They go out of their way to make the trips special. We will certainly go back soon.

Stamford, Connecticut
“Vacation Highlight!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

This was the highlight of our vacation!!! We sailed the Friday after Thanksgiving and had perfect sailing weather! Agata and Miguel are excellent hosts! Their welcoming smiles, their care and concern for what you want out of the trip, their knowlege of sailing and the Miami area all help to make this a most wonderful experience! It was a very relaxing, and fun day on the water. I highly recommend the full day trip - the time flies by very quickly. We cannot wait to do it again! Thanks, Agata and Miguel, for an unforgettable experience! Donna, Bill, and Danny

Visited November 2012
Rockford, Illinois, United States
“Amazing Day Spent Sailing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Spent our last full day in Miami with a half day sail with Miguel and Agata. What an amazing experience and time we had. From the sandwiches and drinks as we sailed out to an area to anchor....to the great times we had floating in the water or playing on the kayak while anchored....to the unforgettable sunset sail back into downtown Miami listening to Sinatra and smoking our cigars....this trip was truly unforgettable.

Would highly recommend as the Captain Miguel and his wife Agata truly take the experience to the highest level. Cant wait to return!

MA
“Amazing proposal with the help of great people!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Decided to propose to my girlfriend in Miami and saw Miami Sailing on Tripadvisor. I reached out to Agata and from our 1st communication; she was friendly, professional and went above and beyond. The day went as planned with the help of Agata and the captain (and his amazing cappuccino). We were made to feel like royalty and that our happiness was all that mattered. Guys: if you have found that special lady and want to propose, there are no words to express how this is the way to do it. We will always be thankful that Agata and Miguel made this day the best of our lives.