“should be in everybody's bucket list” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Miami Sailing - Private Day Charters

Miami Sailing - Private Day Charters
300 Alton Rd., Miami Beach Marina, Miami Beach, FL 33139 (Nautilus)
786-423-3131
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 121 Activities in Miami Beach
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Unique Way to Enjoy Miami on a PRIVATE Sailing Charter from Miami (South Beach). We offer Private Sailboat Charters including Day Sails and Sunset Cruises. Half and Full Day Charter with snorkel and kayaking, Romantic Sunset or Night Sailing Trips with Spectacular Views of Miami from close. Best Sailing on Biscayne Bay, Miami Sailing Sightseeing Tour, Sail - Snorkel and Kayak in Biscayne N.P., Romantic Dinner on a Sailboat. Overnight Charters to The Florida Keys and More! It’s Our Goal To Make You Happy And Smile!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Makati City
“should be in everybody's bucket list”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

My husband and I had a great time sailing with Miami Sailing. One of the greatest experience in my lifetime. If you do not have this in your bucket list, better add this to your list. Best view of Miami and friendly and hospitable Captain and Admiral Agatha and Miguel.

Alexandria, VA
“Wonderful 30th Birthday Spent Sailing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

My wife surprised me with a half day sail for my 30th birthday. What a wonderful way to spend a day in Miami. Along with our friends we enjoyed a relaxing and fun day at sea with Miguel and Agata. Besides being a absolute pleasure they were informative and helpful for the entire trip.

If you love dogs make sure to request the second mate- Devo the dog! He made the trip extra special.

Could not think of a better way to spend a day in Miami, so I totally recommend Miami Sailing!

We will all be back soon.

Trenton, Ontario, Canada
“Great Day with Miguel and Agata”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

My wife and I just got back from a wonderfully relaxing day sailing with Miguel and Agata. Very service oriented and attentive. If you are looking for a sailing trip this is the one.

Tampa, Florida
3 attraction reviews
“Night Sailing Romance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

My new fiancee and I had the pleasure of sailing at night on Biscayne Bay with Agata and her husband. This was a romantic cruise minutes after I proposed to my girlfriend. This makes for a much better than the normal horse carriage ride. The sailboat was the the Lancer 42 and the entire trip was amazing. Miami sailing accomodates your special needs, and the couple are very private and fun. They even took pictures of us and helped me the next day with returing a forgotten item on the sailboat. They were very accomodating with my special pick up and drop off requests, being able to navigate safely in waters that other sailboat companies refused to do while sailing at night. The sailboat itself has lots of room for your night or day cruise.

Visited December 2012
Sao Paulo, SP
“Great Sailing at Miami!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Me and my wife went a sailing day with Miami Sailing. To make a long story short... It was AMAZING!

Captain Miguel and his wife Agatha are excellent hosts. The boat is in perfect conditions. It's very roomy, has all the necessary amenities, is very comfortable and the twin seats at the bow are perfect for watching the beautiful Miami coastline.

We set sail from Miami Sea Isle Marina & Yachting Center, a very convenient place and sailed trough Miami Port, then in open sea, heading south to contour Key Biscayne, passing Stiltsville by the sunset, where me and my wife took excellent pictures. During all the time , Capt Miguel and his wife showed every detail of that beautiful region. We had excellent snacks on board, made by Agatha, cold drinks and a very good chat with them about all subjects one can imagine.

But the most outstanding characteristic of Miguel and Agatha is their hospitality. They really know how to set up a friendly and relaxing atmosphere! We were feeling like we were sailing with long time friends, although we have met them just a few hours ago.

During the return leg, in Biscayne bay we had a DELICIOUS romantic dinner prepared by Agatha. To end a perfect day, we sailed along the beautiful Miami downtown area, near Bayside. After docking we even had a "special" Cappuccino, and spent a couple of hours talking about the excellent day we just had!

Ah! Almost forgot to mention that Agatha is a great photographer and know how to take good pictures of their guests.

This is an A+++, Five-Star , must-have experience when visiting Miami. Definetly we'll be back!

Paulo Marcelo Soares & Janaina P. Soares