“PERFECT ENGAGEMENT!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Miami Sailing - Private Day Charters

Miami Sailing - Private Day Charters
300 Alton Rd., Miami Beach Marina, Miami Beach, FL 33139 (Nautilus)
786-423-3131
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 128 Activities in Miami Beach
Type: Tours, Food & Drink
More attraction details
Owner description: Unique Way to Enjoy Miami on a PRIVATE Sailing Charter from Miami (South Beach). We offer Private Sailboat Charters including Day Sails and Sunset Cruises. Half and Full Day Charter with snorkel and kayaking, Romantic Sunset or Night Sailing Trips with Spectacular Views of Miami from close. Best Sailing on Biscayne Bay, Miami Sailing Sightseeing Tour, Sail - Snorkel and Kayak in Biscayne N.P., Romantic Dinner on a Sailboat. Overnight Charters to The Florida Keys and More! It’s Our Goal To Make You Happy And Smile!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Miami, Florida
“PERFECT ENGAGEMENT!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

We had an amazing trip, and we absolutely recommend this experience to anybody. Agata and Miguel are an absolute pleasure and made the experience very special! Ship is wonderful, food was delicious, weather was amazing, and most importantly, my girlfriend said yes to my proposal! Very romantic and a great experience overall!

Visited December 2012

Miami, Florida
“Perfect Birthday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

Wow, what a perfect gift for my husband. He still, after one month, talks about his birthday with Miami Sailing. It was a perfect day with two of the best people we have met in a long time. Agata and Miguel opened up their sail boat to us and went above what was necessary to ensure that we had an amazing time, and we did. They are very personable, attentive, friendly and fun. They really do this right and are very helpful in making sure that all your needs are met. Whatever you need they will try to make it happen. I can't thank them enough for a great experience and helping to make my husband's birthday a very memorable one. Thanks!

Visited October 2012
Manchester, New Hampshire
“Best day ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

As my boyfriend (or now should I say fiance) just shared below, we had the most incredible experience sailing with Miguel and Agata! My boyfriend planned this as a surprise engagement for me and I had noooooooooo idea! It was the best proposal ever! Our day of sailing was perfect from start to finish! Miguel and Agata are two of the nicest people and a very special couple who really made us feel like family. The whole experience was surreal and indescribable, I felt like I was dreaming! We got to see some amazing Maimi sights from the water and anchored at one of the Key's to walk around a private park. We sailed back from there and saw the most amazing sunset as my boyfriend proposed to me!!! We then sailed back where we had an incredible view of the Miami skyline. Agata served a delicious seafood dinner (the fish was SO fresh) and Miguel prepared his special coffee (it's a must have!) as our amazing day came to an end. I would HIGHLY recommend this private cruise to anyone looking for a very special and once in a lifetime opportunity!

Visited November 2012
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“Best Day You Can Spend in Miami!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is by far the best experience you can have in Miami, Agata and Miguel are two of the friendliest people you could ever meet. They treated me and my Girlfriend like family. We had a surreal experience and both couldn't believe we were sailing around the ocean in Miami. We took the 6 hour cruise and did not have a dull moment. We got to stop at the 1st island in the keys and it was beuatiful. They both were very knowledgeable and point out a lot of land marks to us throughout the trip. Agata took tons of photos for us which was great because our camera ran out of batteries. This was a perfect trip for my girfriend and I as we celbrated out 2 year anniversery of meeting and also got engaged on this trip. We have a lifetime of memories on this trip and plenty of pictures. Additionally the food was absolutely amazing. I would highly recommend this once in a lifetime and amazing trip!

Visited November 2012
Odessa, Texas, USA
“Amazing!! Perfect way to enjoy Miami!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

We were coming to Miami & Started researching fun in Miami! We thought we would find a dinner cruise to do & luckily came upon Miami Sailings site! After reading the reviews & seeing pictures, we decided to go for it! It was for my husband & I & another couple. So when I say we I'm meaning the girls! The boys had no idea about our secret as we were wanting to really surprise them with this special day! Boy were they surprised & couldn't stop thanking us!! Captain Miguel & Corp Agata!! Thank you so much for the wonderful experience & hospitality!!
From Booking the trip till we got off "Como Tu" in to a cab, Agata & Miguel were so helpful & humorous! They really get it!! They are some of the nicest if not THE nicest people we have ever met! We booked for a 6 hour dinner sail with kayaking! We got to enjoy a little extra time on the boat thanks to Agata & Miguel! It was amazing in every aspect! The views, the food, the Cappuccinos(Miguel), the romantic setting(Agata), Just the whole experience!! We WILL be back!!
Can not wait to meet again!!! My husband wants to make Miami an annual trip just so we can sail again with Miami Sailing!! We now have friends in Miami! THANK YOU SO MUCH MIGUEL & AGATA!! Its was worth every penny & more!!

Visited September 2012