“Best day ever!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Miami Sailing - Private Day Charters

Miami Sailing - Private Day Charters
300 Alton Rd., Miami Beach Marina, Miami Beach, FL 33139 (Nautilus)
786-423-3131
Website
Update attraction details
Ranked #4 of 102 activities in Miami Beach
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Unique Way to Enjoy Miami on a PRIVATE Sailing Charter from Miami (South Beach). We offer Private Sailboat Charters including Day Sails and Sunset Cruises. Half and Full Day Charter with snorkel and kayaking, Romantic Sunset or Night Sailing Trips with Spectacular Views of Miami from close. Best Sailing on Biscayne Bay, Miami Sailing Sightseeing Tour, Sail - Snorkel and Kayak in Biscayne N.P., Romantic Dinner on a Sailboat. Overnight Charters to The Florida Keys and More! It’s Our Goal To Make You Happy And Smile!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Manchester, New Hampshire
“Best day ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

As my boyfriend (or now should I say fiance) just shared below, we had the most incredible experience sailing with Miguel and Agata! My boyfriend planned this as a surprise engagement for me and I had noooooooooo idea! It was the best proposal ever! Our day of sailing was perfect from start to finish! Miguel and Agata are two of the nicest people and a very special couple who really made us feel like family. The whole experience was surreal and indescribable, I felt like I was dreaming! We got to see some amazing Maimi sights from the water and anchored at one of the Key's to walk around a private park. We sailed back from there and saw the most amazing sunset as my boyfriend proposed to me!!! We then sailed back where we had an incredible view of the Miami skyline. Agata served a delicious seafood dinner (the fish was SO fresh) and Miguel prepared his special coffee (it's a must have!) as our amazing day came to an end. I would HIGHLY recommend this private cruise to anyone looking for a very special and once in a lifetime opportunity!

Visited November 2012

Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“Best Day You Can Spend in Miami!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is by far the best experience you can have in Miami, Agata and Miguel are two of the friendliest people you could ever meet. They treated me and my Girlfriend like family. We had a surreal experience and both couldn't believe we were sailing around the ocean in Miami. We took the 6 hour cruise and did not have a dull moment. We got to stop at the 1st island in the keys and it was beuatiful. They both were very knowledgeable and point out a lot of land marks to us throughout the trip. Agata took tons of photos for us which was great because our camera ran out of batteries. This was a perfect trip for my girfriend and I as we celbrated out 2 year anniversery of meeting and also got engaged on this trip. We have a lifetime of memories on this trip and plenty of pictures. Additionally the food was absolutely amazing. I would highly recommend this once in a lifetime and amazing trip!

Visited November 2012
Odessa, Texas, USA
“Amazing!! Perfect way to enjoy Miami!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

We were coming to Miami & Started researching fun in Miami! We thought we would find a dinner cruise to do & luckily came upon Miami Sailings site! After reading the reviews & seeing pictures, we decided to go for it! It was for my husband & I & another couple. So when I say we I'm meaning the girls! The boys had no idea about our secret as we were wanting to really surprise them with this special day! Boy were they surprised & couldn't stop thanking us!! Captain Miguel & Corp Agata!! Thank you so much for the wonderful experience & hospitality!!
From Booking the trip till we got off "Como Tu" in to a cab, Agata & Miguel were so helpful & humorous! They really get it!! They are some of the nicest if not THE nicest people we have ever met! We booked for a 6 hour dinner sail with kayaking! We got to enjoy a little extra time on the boat thanks to Agata & Miguel! It was amazing in every aspect! The views, the food, the Cappuccinos(Miguel), the romantic setting(Agata), Just the whole experience!! We WILL be back!!
Can not wait to meet again!!! My husband wants to make Miami an annual trip just so we can sail again with Miami Sailing!! We now have friends in Miami! THANK YOU SO MUCH MIGUEL & AGATA!! Its was worth every penny & more!!

Toronto, Canada
“Fantastic Day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

My husband and I booked a 6 hour sail with Agata & Miguel a few weeks ago. We had a wonderful day of sailing around Key Biscayne with a stop on an island to snorkel and float around on the floating chairs! They made us feel so welcome and relaxed on their boat - Miguel was an excellent captain and Agata the perfect host. It really was a day to remember!

Miami, Florida
“Sunset proposal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

I'd like to start by thanking Capt. Miguel and his lovely wife Agata, for making this one of the most memorable days of my life. I went several weeks trying to plan the perfect way to propose to my girlfriend of almost 3years. Helicoptors, planes, dinners, ect... Until I came across Miamisailing.net, where I viewed many pictures and reviews, I was blown away of what great things people had to say about their experience and the Capt. and his wife. They are professional, funny and make you feel so comfortable, it was amazing! My soon to be wife was surprised and loved every minute spent with Miguel and Agata. Fellas! If your looking for a relaxing and romatic day with your lady, book a sunset charter. It will be a day she'll never forget. Thanks again Agata, you were great!!!