850 Jefferson South Beach apartments Miami Beach

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

kbutterly
Tampa, FL
“Excellent location with wonderful management”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012 for a stay in February 2012
people found this review helpful

I stayed here, with my 13 year old daughter, from mid-January 2012 through mid-March 2012. We rented unit 10, which is the largest unit. Everything was ready for us when we arrived. I had to buy some additional items for the kitchen, but that was because I cook quite a bit and the kitchens are only stocked with basic items. The apartments are beautiful with hardwood floors, lots of light, redone kitchens, and really nice furniture.

The building itself is really pretty and it has a front courtyard where guests sit and chat with each other. We felt at home as soon as we arrived, and we hated to have to leave!

5 of 5 stars Bedding & mattresses 4 of 5 stars Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 stars Bathroom cleanliness 4 of 5 stars Other facilities & amenities
5 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: The management team, Gerhard, Martin and Mr. Joyner, was very responsive. Having an on-site laundry was so convenient. The location is perfect; everything in South Beach is within walking distance
Liked least: The Miami Beach wi-fi is not available in the apartments, and the construction of the buildings made even using my personal hotspot problematic inside.
Traveling group: Family with Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
JanaB720
Brooklyn, New York
“If I could again I wouldn't”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2011 for a stay in May 2011
people found this review helpful

First off it's about a 5 minute walk from Ocean Drive not seconds away as it says. When you walk in, you walk into a nice little mini complex of places. You go receive your key from the owner and every place is advertised as a one bedroom or 2 bedroom or can fit 2-3 or maybe even 4 people. but every unit was a small studio. Lucky there was No, Living room just a open room of a dining room connected to a kitchen and a bedroom and a bathroom. Our AC was broken so we got switched to another place which was cool. It was just small. We had a conflict with our security deposit, they didn't give it back. I wouldn't recommend this place.

4 of 5 stars How easy was it to book the property? 4 of 5 stars How helpful were the directions to the property?
5 of 5 stars How easy was key pickup/access to the property? 4 of 5 stars Overall condition of the property
3 of 5 stars Bedding & mattresses 3 of 5 stars Kitchen & utensils
4 of 5 stars Bathroom cleanliness 4 of 5 stars Other facilities & amenities
3 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: The bed was comfy
Liked least: Security Deposit problems
Traveling group: With Friends
Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
tasha205
Brooklyn, New York
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2011 for a stay in May 2011
people found this review helpful

My friends and I booked this location about 3 weeks before our arrival. We were shocked at the reasonable prices especially during Memorial Weekend when most places ante up the prices. It was a beautiful location, inside and outside. The manager was extremely nice and caring. He was available at 2am even during a crisis when I was locked out and could not find my friends.
What I loved the most is that we were still able to check in even though our flight was very late. I was rejected at other condos because we did not meet the check in time at 4pm.
The one thing that I did not like is that they advertised a washing machine and dryer but they did not specify that we had to pay to use it.
My overall experience at 850 Jefferson was wonderful and I would definitely come back here if and when I return to Miami!

5 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
4 of 5 stars Location 5 of 5 stars Cleanliness
5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 5 of 5 stars Service
Traveling group: With Friends
Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Young singles Friends getaway
from
$1,800
/ Month
Request to Book
Or, send the owner a message
Send Message
this property has payment protection
Owner
Response Time: Within a few hours
Calendar Updated: 21 days ago
Peace of Mind Protection
Learn more
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing