850 Jefferson South Beach apartments Miami Beach

Saved Save
You added 850 Jefferson South Beach apartments Miami Beach to your Saves list.
apartment 3a /small studio

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

JanaB720
Brooklyn, New York
“If I could again I wouldn't”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2011 for a stay in May 2011
people found this review helpful

First off it's about a 5 minute walk from Ocean Drive not seconds away as it says. When you walk in, you walk into a nice little mini complex of places. You go receive your key from the owner and every place is advertised as a one bedroom or 2 bedroom or can fit 2-3 or maybe even 4 people. but every unit was a small studio. Lucky there was No, Living room just a open room of a dining room connected to a kitchen and a bedroom and a bathroom. Our AC was broken so we got switched to another place which was cool. It was just small. We had a conflict with our security deposit, they didn't give it back. I wouldn't recommend this place.

4 of 5 stars How easy was it to book the property? 4 of 5 stars How helpful were the directions to the property?
5 of 5 stars How easy was key pickup/access to the property? 4 of 5 stars Overall condition of the property
3 of 5 stars Bedding & mattresses 3 of 5 stars Kitchen & utensils
4 of 5 stars Bathroom cleanliness 4 of 5 stars Other facilities & amenities
3 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: The bed was comfy
Liked least: Security Deposit problems
Traveling group: With Friends
Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Interested in this property?
Make Inquiry
tasha205
Brooklyn, New York
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2011 for a stay in May 2011
people found this review helpful

My friends and I booked this location about 3 weeks before our arrival. We were shocked at the reasonable prices especially during Memorial Weekend when most places ante up the prices. It was a beautiful location, inside and outside. The manager was extremely nice and caring. He was available at 2am even during a crisis when I was locked out and could not find my friends.
What I loved the most is that we were still able to check in even though our flight was very late. I was rejected at other condos because we did not meet the check in time at 4pm.
The one thing that I did not like is that they advertised a washing machine and dryer but they did not specify that we had to pay to use it.
My overall experience at 850 Jefferson was wonderful and I would definitely come back here if and when I return to Miami!

5 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
4 of 5 stars Location 5 of 5 stars Cleanliness
5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 5 of 5 stars Service
Traveling group: With Friends
Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with teenagers Tourists
Interested in this property?
Make Inquiry
$100
Night
Month
Book this property
Or, send the owner a message
Send Message
Response Time: Within a day
Calendar Updated: 39 days ago
$10,000 Peace of Mind Guarantee
Learn more
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing