“Customer Service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #85 of 205 Hotels in Miami Beach
Bolingbrook, Illinois
“Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Natalie was extremely helpful before, during and after our stay. Anytime I had a question or was unsure, she was there ready and willing to help. Such a pleasant and beautiful person. When I do come back to Miami to visit, I will be sure to stay here and I hope that Natalie will be here to assist.
Pablo was very helpful as well. He made sure we were comfortable and whenever we seen him he greeted us with a smile. We felt protected and secure with his assistance. Great guy! Thankful for these two. Made our vacation feel like home and we will never forget. XO

Room Tip: Our room was on the 2nd floor in the corner and the view was beautiful. Amazing palm trees covered o...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Chauncey C, General Manager at Hotel Breakwater South Beach, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
So nice to hear you enjoyed your visit with us! Natalie, Pablo and the team here at our hotel in the heart of South Beach's Ocean Drive loved having you here and look forward to you visiting with us again soon!

Chauncey

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (259)
  • Turkish first
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

The room looked just as pictured online. I liked the decor and it was very clean. The hotel is centrally located to all of the action on South Beach. It is just two doors down from Mangos which is my favorite bar to visit on South Beach.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Chauncey C, General Manager at Hotel Breakwater South Beach, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
It was wonderful having you here visiting with us, Le'Barron! Thank you for your kind observations about our fun, non-stop hotel here in the heart of South Beach's Ocean Drive. It is good to hear we were so convenient for you situated between Mangos and all that is Ocean Drive! We look forward to having you here with us again soon!

Worcester
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

I recently stayed at Hotel Breakwater for a week and I found the staff and hotel itself AMAZING!!!! What ever I needed they were right there assisting me . I will def be returning . The location is perfect ! We were made to feel at home during our stay and it was greatly appreciated .

• Stayed July 2014
Chauncey C, General Manager at Hotel Breakwater South Beach, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
It was so wonderful to have you here visiting for a week! I am happy you had an amazing time here at our busy, fun hotel in the center of South Beach;s Ocean Drive. We look forward to having you here with us again soon!

Long Beach, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

I can't say enough positive things about our stay here! We looked at so many reviews online before booking I honestly felt overwhelmed. I don't know how many times my friend and I said "we booked the best hotel!" during our stay. The customer service of the hotel staff was above and beyond my expectations. Our room was clean, cool, and nicely furnished. A special shout-out to Natalie who truly made our stay exceptional. We had a rough journey getting to Miami (I absentmindedly left my wallet at the airport!) and when we arrived at the hotel she made everything so easy and stressfree that our trip experience turned right around. Thank you so much for such a great stay!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Chauncey C, General Manager at Hotel Breakwater South Beach, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
It is so great to hear that Natalie and the team help turn around your vacation after leaving your cell phone! It was wonderful having you here visiting with us at our fun, entertaining hotel here in the center of South Beach's Ocean Drive. We all look forward to having you here with us again soon!

New York, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel before, but this time my brother and I stayed in the Penthouse or Roof Top Suites. Amazing experience. I love the rooms, the shower is incredible. It is one of the most modern hotels and centrally located to all of the hot attractions in SoBe!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
So happy to hear you had an amazing visit and enjoyed one of our Penthouse suites! It was great to have you back. We look forward to having you visit with us again soon!

Lake Hopatcong, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

This was my second stay in the breakwater. It was a beautiful place and pablo was such an amazing person always so helpful and everyone there was nothing but gracious. I would however say they need to do a bit of good cleaning in the bathroom but overall i have no other complaints. You are staying next to the cleavlander so expect it to be loud! Overall a great experience!

Room Tip: Stay in the main tower that the lobby is in.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Chauncey C, General Manager at Hotel Breakwater South Beach, responded to this review, July 12, 2014
Thank you for your kind observations about our fun, entertaining hotel here in the heart of South Beach's Ocean Drive! It was wonderful having you here visiting with us. Pablo and the rest of the team look forward to having you here with us again soon!

New Brunswick, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

My stay was over the 4th of July weekend. The overall hotel service was great. Soon as we arrive in the hotel the hotel supervisor Natalie was very kind and helpful. She provided great service alongside another staff member named Mario.I highly recommend this hotel. This hotel also provided complimentary breakfast and free wifi.The location is perfect! I will definitely stay at the Esplendor Breakwater Hotel again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Chauncey C, General Manager at Hotel Breakwater South Beach, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Thank you for your kind comments about Natalie, Mario and our team here at our bustling, fun hotel here in the center of South Beach's Ocean Drive. It was great having you here celebrating the July 4th holiday with us. We look forward to your next visit with us!

Best regards