“We will definitely stay here again.” 5 of 5 stars

You added Esplendor Hotel Breakwater South Beach to your Saves list
Esplendor Hotel Breakwater South Beach
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   940 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139   |
Ranked #80 of 203 Hotels in Miami Beach
“We will definitely stay here again.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

Our reservation got moved from Hotel Ocean to this location. We got upgraded to the VIP penthouse. We have no complaints. The rooms were clean & trendy. The lobby bar had great drinks & the live entertainment at night at Oceans Ten was very engaging. I was leery about being switched but after I saw everything I was very pleased. I would definitely stay here again & recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed October 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (213)
  • Turkish first
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

I came from Tampa and I went to this hotel on south beach it is an amazing hotel to book your stay i enjoy the Ipad& bikes that they offer. The Staff is superb and I like to recommend Natasha to be promoted to upper level position she was patient and love what she does at this breakwater hotel. I will recommend my friends& family. Also the houseman Kevin was very helpful he was kind and efficient to bring more items that I needed. Overall customer service was great at the Break Water hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Stayed here for 4 nights in September - FANTASTIC! I was upgraded to the Penthouse suite for no extra charge thanks to the wonderful General Manager - Jamie. I was welcomed like a VIP guest and treated to first class service every time I walked past the front desk. They amenities are amazing and LOVED the free International phone calls - that was a real treat to call home to Australia for free. Daphne on the front desk is gorgeous and so helpful with directions and the usual tourist questions. They think of every little detail and have it there for you - free bicycles, ipads, sun lounges on the beach - it really is true luxury. The decor in my room was to die for and they have espresso machines in each room so I could have a "good" coffee when I first wake up - heaven! Thanks again to all at Breakwater for making my stay so special and I've already passed on your details to my friends. I will certainly be back.

Room Tip: I had an ocean view - wow - get one if you can and stay up to watch the sunrise over your terrace!!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Afton, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

the Hotel was a great hotel, rooms are very clean some of the staff are to die, the girl that check me in was very nice, but Amanda which is another front desk Agent, was very rude, from the time i spoke to her about the loud music that was playing all night long, i understand it south beach, but when told her about the issue i was having, she told me, "it south beach", loud music play every night. The GM Jaime was very nice. i check out early because of her service.

Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

Great Staff( especially the front Desk) warm and Freindly Door Men, Best location in the Heart of the whole ocean Drive strip. Very Personable GM and Concierge service. I've been there twice and now it's the only place I will stay in MIA!!!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

Best Hotel in South Beach Hands Down!!!I Have traveled all over and This Hotel Takes the Cake as far as location,service, cleanliness , and amenities. Everybody from the General Manager Jaime to the Ladies at the Front Desk Amanda,Tasha, and Daphnee helped me have the perfect rip. Individually you can really tell they enjoy what they do and the want to make the Guest feel at home.. The Concierge Janine was amazing as well, She helped me Book my trip for next year very easily.
The Door Man German also does an A class job at Greating people pleasantly every time. This is my 2nd year in a row staying here and it has became my favorite place to to stay in Miami.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

This is my second visit to the Breakwater, And this is now my favorite place to stay when I am in Miami. From the door German met me with smiles and when I got to the front desk, Wow. The Front desk staff was pleasant, personable, and accommodating. Tasha, Amanda, and Daphne made my trip Soo comfortable they are the Best. Janine and Jamie Are making it so easy to set up my next trip they are helping design my Perfect South Beach Vacation. I can't wait to come back to my favorite place on South Beach the Hotel Breakwater.

• Stayed October 2012

Been to Esplendor Hotel Breakwater South Beach? Share your experiences!