“Incredibly fun time” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Salsa Mia

Salsa Mia
900 Ocean Drive, Mango's Tropical Cafe, Miami Beach, FL 33139 (City Center)
+1 305-458-4558
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Join Salsa Mia for Salsa Nights on South Beach full of local flavor and Miami style fun! Each night includes 2 hours of Salsa Classes & practice dancing with our instructors for all levels beginner through advanced followed by our spicy hot Latin Dance Party to the sounds of a LIVE band with spectacular shows. Classes are Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays at 8:00 pm at Mango's Tropical Cafe on Ocean Drive upstairs in the Mojito Room.
Charlotte
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Incredibly fun time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Took a level 1 salsa class with my daughter in Miami Beach to celebrate her 21st. What a fun night. The location was welcoming and instructors so patient. Class was well paced and we were able to catch on quickly. Lots of time to practice with other more experienced students during brief breaks. Be sure to wear comfortable shoes that will let you spin. I would suggest a heel, as you feel sexy when you dance salsa! it is NOT a couples only experience. Many singles and you dance with everyone at some point. Fantastic experience, well worth the $$.
Matthew & Claudia- thanks for making our time at Salsa Mia the best part of our vacation
E & K

Visited October 2013

Niceville, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great 1st Time Salsa Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

My wife and I took our first lesson during a Friday night session at Bongos. We loved it! The staff were spot-on with their instruction. We highly recommend trying this if you are interested in salsa and want a good time.

Visited June 2013
wyoming
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Good Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

Good place to eat good food good wait staff. the smoking outside was annoying. The salsa dancing and dancing Latino was fun all the people were having a good time!

Visited November 2012
Lusby, Maryland
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Just do it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2012

If you salsa or want to learn to salsa this is the place. Good music and great intruction by some of the nicest people I ever met. No pressure just fun. If you have an attitude leave it home. This isn't the place. I made several friends the first night and even more the second. Go for the 2 hour class and then stay for the party. It's located in a super part of South Beach as well. Can't wait to visit Miami again so I can dance at Salsa Mia.

Visited March 2012
Morgantown, West Virginia
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 95 helpful votes
“Fun time & great instructors.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012

I found this right here on TripAdvisor when looking for things to do at night in Miami. As a visitor to the city I had read enough reviews to know that nightlife is late and often very pricy. My friends and I were looking for something affordable, fun and earlier on in the evening. The location is above the Yuca restaurant. The class was $30 a person, which included 2 hours of dance class, half priced drinks (mixed drinks were $7, and at one point they offered $5 mojitos) and then you can stay until 2am as it turns into a club. I will admit that it was very crowded and often loud as there were 5 different classes going on at once. The largest class was the beginner class that we were in. Our instructors were very nice and easy to follow. There were couches we sat on and watched all the advanced dancers from after our lesson. I would do this again in a heartbeat if i lived in Miami. So. Much. FUN!

Visited March 2012