“Good Time” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Salsa Mia

Salsa Mia
900 Ocean Drive, Mango's Tropical Cafe, Miami Beach, FL 33139 (City Center)
+1 305-458-4558
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Join Salsa Mia for Salsa Nights on South Beach full of local flavor and Miami style fun! Each night includes 2 hours of Salsa Classes & practice dancing with our instructors for all levels beginner through advanced followed by our spicy hot Latin Dance Party to the sounds of a LIVE band with spectacular shows. Classes are Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays at 8:00 pm at Mango's Tropical Cafe on Ocean Drive upstairs in the Mojito Room.
wyoming
4 attraction reviews
“Good Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

Good place to eat good food good wait staff. the smoking outside was annoying. The salsa dancing and dancing Latino was fun all the people were having a good time!

Visited November 2012

Lusby, Maryland
5 attraction reviews
“Just do it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2012

If you salsa or want to learn to salsa this is the place. Good music and great intruction by some of the nicest people I ever met. No pressure just fun. If you have an attitude leave it home. This isn't the place. I made several friends the first night and even more the second. Go for the 2 hour class and then stay for the party. It's located in a super part of South Beach as well. Can't wait to visit Miami again so I can dance at Salsa Mia.

Morgantown, West Virginia
41 attraction reviews
“Fun time & great instructors.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012

I found this right here on TripAdvisor when looking for things to do at night in Miami. As a visitor to the city I had read enough reviews to know that nightlife is late and often very pricy. My friends and I were looking for something affordable, fun and earlier on in the evening. The location is above the Yuca restaurant. The class was $30 a person, which included 2 hours of dance class, half priced drinks (mixed drinks were $7, and at one point they offered $5 mojitos) and then you can stay until 2am as it turns into a club. I will admit that it was very crowded and often loud as there were 5 different classes going on at once. The largest class was the beginner class that we were in. Our instructors were very nice and easy to follow. There were couches we sat on and watched all the advanced dancers from after our lesson. I would do this again in a heartbeat if i lived in Miami. So. Much. FUN!

Los Angeles, California
3 attraction reviews
“Lots of fun at Salsa Mia!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2012

I am an LA salsera, always looking to dance in new places! Couple of weeks ago, I went to Yuca to check out the Miami salsa scene after my conference at the Miami Beach Convention Center. It is conveniently located on Lincoln Rd. close to my hotel, no cover charge (great!) so all signs pointed to YES! To my surprise, the style is a little different than what I am used to - Casino, which is really cool when you see everyone dancing Rueda in a circle! I had a great time, met lots of amazing new dancers, and I am definitely looking forward to coming back next time I am in Miami!!!

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Salsa mia will make you look like someone on "Dancing with the Stars" !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2012

Salsa Mia is the best place to learn salsa and have lots of FUN!!! After having searched different places in the area, I found Salsa Mia. The instructors are awesome and the music is the best with Pete the DJ!. I started from level 1 and now I am in level 5 doing ladies styling which I love!! Salsa mia will make you look like someone on "Dancing with the Stars" ! There is a party atmosphere all the time and it is a great place to meet new people and hang out!!:))

Visited May 2011