“gusto is now french!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Voulez-Vous Bistro

Voulez-Vous Bistro
959 West Avenue, #10, Miami Beach, FL 31339 (Formerly Gusto Vino & Caffe) (Flamingo / Lummus)
1-305-397-8712
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #694 of 872 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Flamingo / Lummus
Cross street: 14 th St.
Description: Our Specialties French food with quality dishes from traditional french cuisine. Open 7 days a week. We have combo menus for lunch, we do delivery and catering as well! The new owners Manuel and Cidalia Bengochea welcome you every day from 11 am to midnight. Coming from Paris, France, they will be pleased to let you taste the new menu. Our pastry chef from Paris, Manuel Bengochea is making a great choice of desserts and pastries, as well as birthday cakes and any other food for specific events.
miami beach, florida
“gusto is now french!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

had a delightful lunch. crepe that was incredible and tuna that was just as good. mimosa's (2 for $9- unheard of here in south beach).
much much much better than previous cuisine by former owners ....... delish!!!!!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Venice, Florida
“Great Mussels”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

We choose Gusto for our first dinner in So. Beach. We had some pretty pricey dinners lined up for later in our trip so, we were looking for something a little more reasonable. Several people had the mussels and I never saw a place that served them so many different ways. 8 people had a very tasty, reasonably priced dinner.

Visited June 2013
Miami, Florida
“Great place for dinner !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Great place for dinner ! We've been there with my girlfriend and her parents last friday night, and all of us have been delighted by this nice and cute restaurant.
We live in downtown and often go to the beach but really hard to find good restaurant !!
Sat down outside, the patio is beautiful at night with the lights and candles, such a romantic place.
What we ate was also great... filet mignon perfectly cooked, my girlfriend had ceviche, very fresh and tasty with a little touch of spicy, and her parents had both mussels sreved with french fries, very good too.
We took a bottle of french rose, which was of the best wine I had for long, and to finish dinner we tried some desserts.
Creme brulee for me, amazing taste of vanilia, and my girlfriend had a yummy chocolate fondant served with a sweet english cream... very nice mix of hot and cold !!!
The waiter, Jerome, was welcoming and friendly although he could not explain well the dessert menu.
This restaurant is worth 4-5 stars, but I think it can improve, the reason why I gave the 5 !!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Toulouse, France
“A good night out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

My partner and i went there for dinner. Food was really nice. The service was a little long but we found it worth the wait. Personely my favorite part of the dinner was the dessert, a homemade french cake "fondant au chocolat" , delicious!!!
Cute little restaurant with a trendy decor! We'll definitly be going back

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Baltimore, Maryland
“A nice and affordable place to go”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

I have been missing France, my maternal country, since I adopted the United States as my new home some years ago. So I was delighted to visit this small French restaurant on my vacation trip to Florida. Some of the dishes, like the crepes and mussels, were definitely prepared like over there and the big plus was the chat I had with the owner, in French! I did not take any wine, so my lunch was very affordable. A place not to be missed if you are romantic or a bit nostalgic like me.

• Visited February 2013