“Beautiful hotel/Attentive Staff” 5 of 5 stars

You added Dream South Beach to your Saves list
Dream South Beach
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1111 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139   |
Special Offer
Book Direct and Save 15%!
Ranked #49 of 205 Hotels in Miami Beach
GreenLeadersBronze level
Los Angeles, California
“Beautiful hotel/Attentive Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2014

This is my first time staying at Dream South Beach and I have to say that from start to finish my stay was exceptional. I checked in with Jessica, who was very welcoming and made the check-in process a breeze. The hotel was very clean and stylish. I stayed in the deluxe king room and it was comfortable and well decorated and not to mention, had a nice selection of mini bar items. The Naked Taco restaurant in the Tudor building was very trendy and had very fresh food from their tacos to their tasty guacamole. I went to the roof top pool in the morning and had great service from the pool attendants and the high bar was nice to grab a nice cocktail. Thanks to the staff and beautiful property I had a wonderful stay.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
John W, Front Office Manager at Dream South Beach, responded to this review, September 3, 2014
Dear Thomas S,

Thank you so much for your glowing review, and for your super nice comments about Jessica at the Front Desk. She is definitely a rockstar and had a great time taking good care of you. Everything in your review makes us beam with pride, and we all look forward to welcoming you back soon for another great stay. Safe travels!

John Walbridge - Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (212)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed for two nights.The price is right and the hotel was charming. Loved the boutique lighting and the shower. One thing to note: the King size bed room can accommodate two people tops and is safe to say for couples only.

• Stayed August 2014
Dear Kristy S,

Awesome! Thanks so much for coming to stay with us. We are very happy to know that you enjoyed the design and lighting in the hotel, and that you could relax in style here in South Beach. We look forward to seeing you both again soon, and safe travels!

Rockville, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2014

I went to Ultra Music Festival 2014 with my girlfriend, we booked this hotel for 1 night after the festival to cool down and relax from the chaos. The front lobby was very modern chic and laidback. The front desk was very nice at helping us with our luggage and checking us into our room. Although there was a 15-20 minute wait, the staff there were pretty friendly and conversational so the time passed quick. There is a small bar there in the lobby and the bartenders are usually there, or nearby. They're pretty down to earth people and will help you pick out some good places in south beach.

I have to point out that walking down the hallway to our room felt like we were walking into a spaceship. The room felt small at first, but after we got used to it the feeling of the room was as if everything had a purpose. The iPad was definately a plus, being able to control the room was nice. Although, I did try to manually open the curtains which was a mistake since it was too controlled by the iPad so trying to manually open the curtains caused it to un-sync with the chain. It wasn't bad we just called the front desk. Playing with the light settings and bathroom settings is fun, nothing that I would deem necessary to the stay but still a nice feature nonetheless.

The only problem I would point out is that there were drunk people on the streets right outside our window talking until 6am. But then again it's not really the fault of the hotel, just have to expect that in south beach I guess. Anywho, it was a great stay, I would definitely recommend this hotel to anybody who doesn't mind paying a little extra (worth the value, no worries) to stay in a really nice modern hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Ming C,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review with us! It is great to hear that you were able to interact with our friendly staff and relax and recharge after the Ultra Music Festival. Dream is definitely a perfect place to relax after all the intensity of Ultra! Thanks for all your feedback, and we hope that you will both come back and visit us again soon!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2014 via mobile

Great location close to the beach and oceandrive, nice staff, very good concierge service.
Rooms are corky. I like the design. Remotes are a bit difficult to use.
Parking is a bit expensif.
Very good food in the restaurant.
Will return here to end my trip

• Stayed August 2014
Dear MarcBarth377,

Thank you very much for your short but nice review! We appreciate your business and hope that you will come back and visit us again soon!

1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2014

We were returning guests at Dream Hotel. First check-in went well. Second Check-in not so great. Rooftop pool employees accuse you of loitering. We told them about our issue with them accusing us as street walkers basically (which was surprising because we look nothing like that) and they really did not care. It seemed once you payed they no longer cared about your stay. When you checkout they surprise you with charges... There are much better hotels in South Beach.

Room Tip: Rooms are ALL noisy.. it is South Beach though, so i didn't mind. I wouldn't recommend this...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
John W, Front Office Manager at Dream South Beach, responded to this review, August 31, 2014
Dear vincent l,

It is distressing to hear that you experienced such an issue that made such a negative impact on your stay. I hope that you will accept my apologies for something that is not at all reflective of the high standards that we hold ourselves to here at Dream. Although I cannot go back and erase this issue from occurring in the first place, it has been brought to the immediate attention of the appropriate manager for further investigation, and also so that he might be able to contact you directly. I am fully confident that with further dialogue between each of you, an understanding and resolution can be achieved.

Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2014

This boutique hotel was great! The staff were so helpful. The concierge suggested some great places to dine nearby and the bellman were quick to please. The room was beautiful! I had an amazing view of Collins Avenue and the swanky décor was what you would expect in South Beach. I stayed here for work. I got a rate mid week of $117 a night. That is insane. I would never guess a rate to be so low for the location and the atmosphere. The restaurant and bar next door are so convenient. The margaritas were so-so, but the food and wait staff were great! I highly recommend this hotel. It's located near everything and the small resort fee they tack on is well worth it....they have a section on the beach where the wait-staff set up a towel, chairs, and umbrellas for you. It definitely is a gem in South Beach!

Green Features: They are very conscious of water conservation and ask that you would reuse your towel. No big deal.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Dear Arielle L,

Thank you so much for your great review! We are so happy that you were able to interact with our super friendly staff and that they gave you some great recommendations in the area. All of us here at Dream look forward to taking care of you for many more visits in the future, so we'll be looking forward to seeing you next time!

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

I had an amazing stay at this hotel, from the friend staff to perfectly clean room. This was perfect location, just block away from the beach. So any restaurants to choice from, I think I ate at a different restaurant every night. I love the night life. The roof top pool was nice. I will definitely stay here again and again!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Upgrade to a Jr suite for more space in the room.
Green Features: The hotel care about the environment. They had a sign on your day , remaining to conserve your towels when possible.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
John W, Front Office Manager at Dream South Beach, responded to this review, August 29, 2014
Dear Ben E,

We think your review is pretty amazing as well! Your awesome comments about our hotel and our staff make us beam with pride, and it is great to hear that you had such a memorable experience. We can't wait for you to book your next stay with us, and until then, safe travels!

John Walbridge - Front Office Manager

Been to Dream South Beach? Share your experiences!