My wife and I got away one night for our anniversary, and were generally pleased with our stay. The hotel location, rooftop pool / deck, staff service, and overall cleanliness and style of the property were excellent.
Our favorite part of the stay was hanging out the next day in the rooftop pool, listening to great music while we lounged on these sofa beds. Each had its own umbrella, and were very comfortable and made for a relaxing time. Staff even came by and offered cold towels to refresh us on the hot day.
The only negative was the size of the rooms were smaller than we were used to, but they made great use of the space. They had a really cool lighting system, which provided more than enough light after you got used to working the lighting console. While the hotel had a great location (can walk to Lincoln & Espanola Way), the traffic and street noise did wake me up a few times throughout the night.
- Roof pool & deck
- Service / staff
- Style and cleanliness of hotel
- Modern rooms with cool lighting
- Smaller rooms with really no view except street
- Street noise
Overall the Dream hotel is a nice play to stay as long as you don't mind not staying directly on beach with an ocean view
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your loftiest dreams become a reality when you step foot in the art deco-inspired haven that is Dream South Beach. Located on Collins Avenue, our hotel is surrounded by stylish boutiques, the hottest clubs and is just 50 yards from pristine white sand beaches. Right next door is another fashionable address, once known as the famed Versace Mansion. Hospitality is reinvented at our luxury hotel in South Beach. Art Deco style meets French Moroccan chic, at Dream South Beach, which boasts 108 guestrooms and suites designed by Michael Czysz with modern amenities such as large flat screen TVs, high-speed Wi-Fi for a fee, fully-stocked minibars, Etro bath amenities and much more. While here, be immersed in late 70's poolside glamour at our rooftop pool and lounge, indulge in Mexican fare at Naked Taco, slip into ecstasy with a relaxing spa treatment, and enjoy an atmosphere that is both cosmopolitan and comfortable. For a stunning nightlife experience, head up to Highbar by the rooftop pool lounge and sample creative concoctions while taking in the Miami skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Jetsetter so you can book your Dream South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dream South Beach Hotel Miami Beach