It's honestly not that bad but there's little things that start to annoy you after a day or two....
• Cheap rate
• Super close to the beach, can't beat that
• Good "party" hotel if you wanna party. There may even be a rooftop party one of the nights you stay there
• Decent restaurant downstairs for breakfast
• Cool orange room when you enter
• Staff is nice
• Walking distance to lots of good food and shopping
The hotel rooms fail miserably in terms of usability.
• There are no light switches. Everything is controlled by a couple panels of completely random buttons with icons that make no sense and that have no "On/Off" states. For example, if you want to turn on the desk light, you have to look at the icons of about 6 different buttons and decide which icon means "desk". None of the icons make any sense whatsoever so don't even both trying to memorize them. Leaving the hotel room is equally annoying if you're trying to shut off all the lights since the button does not tell you whether a light is on or off. So you essentially just have to start mashing them all until all the various lights in the hotel turn off.
• The shower light is so dim and blue that you can't see anything while showering. Also, brilliant move on using the exact same bottle color for conditioner and lotion. Since the light is so dim, you can't even read the bottles. I ended up putting lotion on my head. AWESOME.
• The elevators are slow as hell
• There's an outdoor parking lot up the street with a couple guys you can haggle with. Be expecting to pay South Beach prices. $30/day or something... so don't forget to add that to your budget. The hotel also charge some BS fee as well at the end of your stay. $20/day for "staying with us" fee