“Fabulous” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Art Deco Private Walking Tour

Art Deco Private Walking Tour
10th Street, Miami Beach, FL 33139 (Flamingo / Lummus)
+1 305-814-4058
Type: Private tours, Sightseeing Tours
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Take the #1 walking tour in South Beach with the most popular tour guides in the district. Art Deco Tours, Inc., Will enlighten and entertain you with fascinating facts and stories. Two hours will fly by fast. Stroll along Ocean Drive and learn about the history, the unlikely hero who saved the Art Deco buildings, the role of Miami Vice and Hollywood and other pop culture. You'll admire the architecture from the outside and design & decor on the inside. No bumping elbows in a packed group. Daily small group tours (max 8-9 people) are offered several times a day. Or get the VIP treatment with a private tour with exclusive access to select buildings not permitted to large groups. Your guides will keep you engaged with lively conversation and trivia! Enrich your visit and learn about the culture, history and architecture of South Beach beyond the beaches! Price starts at $30 per person
Rockledge, Florida
9 attraction reviews
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2015

This tour was a dream. It was one of the absolute highlights for us during our trip. Robert was not only charming but also well-informed and articulate. It was such a treat to hear his blend of historical data and personal anecdotes. We got so much information, and it was very fun seeing all of the insides of he buildings. The groups are small; ours ended up being private. Having caught snippits of other tours as we passed by them during our stay in Miami Beach, I can definitely say that we received superior information. It was well wroth our time and money.

Voorhees NJ
13 attraction reviews
“AMAZING!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2015

The Art Deco Private Walking Tour is simply a 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! James Cubby is an amazing tour guide. Interesting, knowledgeable, humorous, enthusiastic, and his tour had us wishing it never had to end!!! We learned so many interesting facts about Miami's history, art, architecture and more. He took us to private rooms in hotel lobbies where famous people from the past entertained guests and had parties and were so discreet that the other hotel guests had no idea that they were there. After the tour we were identifying features that make a building's style truly art deco!! We will never forget this tour. Thank you!! Nanci and Bob Sinclair Voorhees NJ

Visited January 2015
7 attraction reviews
“SUPERB!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2015

As one who is a history buff who has traveled the world in seeing historical sites, I must say that this tour was simply unsurpassed. Rich with riveting, captivating and compelling information delivered by a passionate professional, this tour opened my eyes to to so many fascinating things that I would have simply missed. I dare say that our tour guide, James, astounded our entire group. I simply can't imagine visiting Miami Beach without taking this trip. It enriched our experience that much. Thank you James!!! You made my trip.

Visited February 2015
Shepparton, Australia
“Fantastic Tour - a MUST DO!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2015

Our tour was the best I have ever been on! It was a gre4at adventure and our guide Calvin was just amazing! He took us for a leisurely stroll around the South Beach area past some of the most famous buildings and onto the rooftops of others. It was definitely the high light of our Miami stay!

Visited January 2015
Carlsbad, California
30 attraction reviews
“Don't miss it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2015

We had already been driving and walking around south beach before we met the tour that ended up just being just my husband and I. We learned so much that we just would have never known... About architecture, the history of the area and we would have walked by the Versace mansion without realizing it. The guide (Robert I believe) was pleasant and full of info and he obviously knows everyone at all the hotels. A very enjoyable 2 hours. My husband thought so too. I have a new appreciation for architecture and having ever been to Miami it was nice learning a little history. Worth incorporating into your day on south beach!

Been to Art Deco Private Walking Tour? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Art Deco Private Walking Tour, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.